6: kicks n' baby talks.

lazy lazy sunday. the soon-to-be parents were sitting on their couch, surfing through all the channels that could possibly exist on the television.

jungkook was leaning against the arm rest, legs stretched out onto the older's lap. taehyung worked his hands on his husband's legs, giving him a massage.

the pregnant male's legs had gotten even more swollen while entering into the eighth month of pregnancy. leg cramps were usual for him; massages were a distraction.

taehyung had taken paternity leave from work, though he had agreed to work on emergencies. last day, when one such emergency meeting was organised, jungkook sat pouting in a corner.

he understands, work is important, but he is more important, right? the older male had to shower him in hugs and kisses to finally get him talking.

"fairy you are way more important than my work. i love you jungkookie," taehyung said, pressing kisses every now and then.

it took an hour of cuddling more for the pouty male to at least giggle at him.

suddenly, jungkook jolted in his position, hand going on his bump out of reflex. he looked at his husband, wordlessly nodding.

"it just kicked."

taehyung immediately scooted closer, pressing his ears against the belly, palms tenderly resting beside.

"baby could you kick once more for dada?" jungkook giggled at his bump as he asked, hands raking through the older's hair.

even after a long wait of three minutes, no movement was sensed. taehyung pulled away pouting.

"it's oka— oh my, it kicked again," jungkook said, cutting himself in the middle, feeling the baby kick inside him.

taehyung huffed, pressing his ears against the tummy again. he softly mumbled,

"dada wants to hear you lil one. why do you only talk to papa?" palms caressed the belly as he waited. a huge smile erupted from him when he finally felt a kick.

"you kick so well lil one, gonna be a footballer?" he chuckled, ears now retracted from the belly.

all the while, jungkook teary eyed-ly smiled at the baby talks.

maybe this is what you call bliss.

"already decided career options?" he asked, chuckling at his husband's words.

"but lil one kicked so well!" taehyung reasoned, giggling along.

life couldn't get better.