7: i love you so much.

cuddling with his husband on the bed at night, sweet things being whispered into his ears; jungkook smiled. love dripped from every word uttered by taehyung.

the older's intoxicating scent filled his senses, clinging onto him more out of the blue. he was slowly falling into deep sleep when it suddenly hit him. it was time.

"taehyungie, i think my water broke."

_

hands clasped together as jungkook was pushed into the hospital room. taehyung was restless, he paced around the corridor for some time.

he sat down for a while, caressing his face. he was tensed even, what if something happened to his jungkookie? that's the last thing that he wanted.

just then, the place echoed with baby cries. taehyung's eyes lit up as he sat up straight. the room opened soon, the nurse bringing out a small blanket burrito.

"kim jungkook's husband?" she asked to which taehyung only nodded, unable to bring out words at the moment.

"congratulations sir, it's a girl. and mr jungkook is doing well, though he would take some time to wake up," she said, handing him the baby.

wordlessly, taehyung held the utterly tiny human burrito. he couldn't believe it, he was finally a dad. him and jungkook were finally parents.

the nurse soon took the baby back into the room, leaving an awestruck taehyung in the corridor.

he picked up his phone and called for jimin. it was a video call, and when he picked up, it seemed like he was just sleeping.

"hmm? what is it tae?" jimin asked, rubbing his sleepy eyes. taehyung sighed deeply.

"i just— jungkook, he— a few minutes ago, i held our baby minnie. i'm finally a dad, i— i feel so happy right now. you were the first one i wanted to tell this to—" taehyung said, joyful tears flowing down his cheeks.

"oh my god!! congratulations taetae-ah!! thought of a name yet?"

"maybe."

_

soon enough, the younger one woke up to taehyung playing with the baby's small fingers. he tenderly smiled.

"taehyungie," he called out, making the said one turn to his side with a smile.

"you did so well angel, i'm so proud of you," taehyung said, stretching out his arm to caress his husband's forehead.

"our baby—" jungkook mumbled, sitting up to look at her. the older male picked her up, handing her to him.

"what would you want to name her?" taehyung asked, looking at the adorable duo. jungkook thought for a while, then shook his head.

"i don't know hyungie. it's our baby, name her what you think would suit."

"yumi? kim yumi." taehyung uttered, smiling widely at his own choice. jungkook giggled as he let out,

"yumi it is. yumi darling?" he glanced at the baby, calling her name. the baby only waved her tiny hand, chewing on the other.

"she likes it!!"

"i love you so much jungkookie."

"i love you too hyungie. so so much."

_______________________

The End.