Do It For Us Please!

The next day at school Casey got asked by Blaine to come to the choir room, when she gets there everyone from the different glee clubs were there and the alumi

Casey-"Why am I here?"

Will-"We would like to ask you something".

Tina-"Join glee club!"

Kurt-"Okay that wasn't really asking".

Casey-"Why would I want to join I have dance".

Will-"We talked to the dance teacher you either do dance or glee club cause the schedules are the same".

Mike-"You can still dance in glee club".

Casey-"Why do you guys want me to join?"

They pull up the video, Casey is in shock then looks at Blaine

Blaine-"Sorry I had to show them the last time I heard you sing was".

Casey-"Finns funeral I know, do you guys ever think there might be a reason why I don't wanna join?"

Artie-"She's right guys we shouldn't be begging her".

Casey-"Thank you Artie".

Sam-"What is the reason?"

Mercedes-"She probably doesn't want the pressure on her since she is the only one in the school with an alumis last name".

Will-"Is that true Casey?"

Casey-"Some of it the rest I don't wanna talk about".

Rachel-"Casey do it for us please, it's just for the tribute show then you can be done".

Casey-"My answer is no and that's final!" (walks away)

Jesse-"Well that went well".

Suzy-"Was the funeral really the last time she has sang other than that?"

Kurt-"Yes, her and Finn would always sing together around the house, she just stopped after his funeral, I would try to get her to sing, but she just wouldn't".

Quinn-"Guys Finn was her big brother and best friend, when he died a part of her did too, trust me I know the feeling with Puck now".

Shane-"How did he die?"

Rachel-"We would rather not say, or have Casey tell you guys that's if she wants to". (sighs)

Mikey-"That bad?"

Jake-"Kinda yeah". (sighs)

Heaven

Finn-"That bad?!"

Puck-"It was how do you put this, not good".

Santana-"We were a mess after we found out".

Finn-"So she hasn't sung at all other than the other day and playing drums?"

Puck-"She wasn't the same Casey after you died Finn".

Santana-"She was quiet and didn't really talk to anyone besides the family, and Rachel".

Finn-"Maybe she'll change her mind".

Puck-"I hope she does I know she doesn't want the pressure, but they sure could use her".

Back with the others

Emma-"Anyone want to try to talk to her?"

Mike-"I really wish Finn was here, he always knew what to say to her".

Kurt-"I've tried and let me just say I don't know how he did it".

Flashback

Kurt-"Come on Casey it can't be that bad".