What Happened?

The next day at school Casey walked into the choir room and sat down, the others came in and was shocked to see her

Shane-"Yes!"

Mikey-"Are you serious?"

Casey-"Very".

Sam-(walks in) "Everyone please welcome our new member Casey Hudson".

They all cheer and hug her, Sam gets to the lesson

Suzy-"Getting to know Casey, we already do though".

Sam-"Well some of you do, not all of you, now you can ask her anything, but I wouldn't ask about Finn".

Casey-"Sam it's okay if they ask about Finn I don't mind".

Carter-"Anything about Finn?"

Sam-"Carter".

Carter-"How did he die?"

Casey-"Anything other than that". (gets up and walks away)

Shane-"Wow way to make her first day bad you idiot".

Carter-"What all I wanna know is how he died".

Suzy-"Why don't you ask your brother".

Sam-"Okay let's not get into that right now, I'm gonna go talk to her".

After Sam leaves they all look at Carter

Carter-"What?"

Shane-"Is your brother out of jail yet?"

Carter-"No, what does he even have to do with any of this?"

Mikey-(gives him his phone) "Read this".

Carter-(reads) "Oh shit".

Suzy-"Yeah that's why Casey doesn't like talking about it".

While they talk Sam goes to find Casey in the auditorium

Sam-"You okay?" 

Casey-"Yeah I don't know why it's always hard for me to talk about". (sighs)

Sam-"I know, I feel bad enough that Carter doesn't know why his brother is in jail".

Carter-(walks in) "I do now, I am so sorry Casey I had no idea".

Casey-"It's okay, someday I will be able to talk about it".

Sam-"Let's head back to the choir room".

They head back to the choir room, Sam continues the lesson Carter decides to sit by Casey the rest of the class, when they were done everyone headed home, when Casey got home she saw that her parents weren't home so she went to her room, when she got there she changed her clothes, there was a knock at the door so we went downstairs and answered it

Casey-(opens door) "Hey coach".

Justin-"Hey mind if I come in?"

Casey-"No I don't mind at all".

They go sit down in the living room and talk

Justin-"So Carter told me what happend today".

Casey-"I always forget that he's your nephew". (laughs)

Justin-"I just want you to know that I am still here for you no matter what okay".

Casey-"I know coach you were there for Finn in college and I know you will always be there for me and I appreciate it". (hugs him)

Justin-"Well I gotta get going, Kealia's making chicken".

Casey-"That sounds good".

Justin-"Hey are your parents going to be home?"

Casey-"No they had to go to Cleveland, I'll probably head to Kurts".

Justin-"You wanna come over for dinner?"

Casey-"You sure?"

Justin-"Come on Kealia won't mind she was your dance teacher after all".

They head to Justins car and go to their house, Casey texts Kurt to let him know, once they get there they head into the house

Kealia-"I thought we might have another guest so I already set stuff before you texted me".

Justin-"You are the best". (kisses her)

Casey-"Thanks for dinner coach".

Kealia-"Case please we're not in school call us by our names". (hugs her)

They go to the dining room to sit down and eat dinner, after they are done Justin and Casey head outback to kick the ball around

Justin-"You have improved".

Casey-"Thanks to you". (kicks ball into net)

Justin-"So glee club?"

Casey-"Yeah Mr.Shue is doing this tribute show for Finn, Santana, and Puck they wanted me to join right after Blaine showed a video to Kurt".

Justin-(sits down) "You haven't sang since the funeral how do you feel?"

Casey-(sits by him) "I mean I sing in my room when my parents aren't home, now I just have to get use to singing infront of people again".

Justin-"Well I should be getting you home".

They head inside then Justin takes Casey home, once she is home Casey heads inside then up to her room

Finn-(appears) "How was dinner?"

Casey-(jumps) "Jesus Finn".

Finn-(laughs) "Sorry I should give like a little warning".

Casey-"It was good, what's up?"

Finn-"Visited with Kurt and Sasha, Blaine had night practice with the warblers".

Casey-"So that's why you knew about dinner". (laughs)

Finn-(sits on her bed) "Yeah, how was your first day of glee club?"

Casey-"It was fine till Carter asked how you passed, but it was good". 

Finn-"Kurt told me about that, his brother was involved?"

Casey-"Yeah". (sighs)

Finn-(wraps arm around her) "You don't need to tell me if you're not ready".

Casey-"I know I don't, but I need to someday Finn". (lays on bed)

Finn-(lays by her) "I would rather have you tell your friends before you tell me".

Casey-"They showed Carter the newspaper article that's how he knows, do they have wifi up in heaven?"

Finn-(laughs) "We do, but they don't let us see how we died, well at least the bad ones".

Casey-"So Puck and Santana can read theirs?"

Finn-"Yep, speaking of which they should be down sometime next week".

Casey-"Sweet the last time I hugged Puck was before he got deployed again, and Santana before Burt, mom , and me went on vacation with Kurt and Blaine".

Finn-"You know I never would have thought Rachel would be their surrogate".

Casey-"You and me both, but she did a good job".

Finn-"In fact she did, when is Marley due?"

Casey-"I think April I'm not too sure though".

Finn-"Okay well I'll let you get some sleep". (gets off bed)

Casey-"You're not gonna stay down for a bit?"

Finn-(smiles) "I guess it wouldn't hurt".

Casey gets under the covers and Finn wraps his arms around her they then go to sleep

Puck-"I wanna do that". (sighs)

Santana-"You will next week buddy, trust me I want to also".

They talk some more then go rest

Remember Me Happy (A Glee Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara