In or Out?

Justin-"Well?"

Casey-"I'm in!!!"

They all pop the confettii and hug her, once they settled down they all went to the living room and Rachel started the video

Casey-"What's this?"

Sam-"Something we made just to show how much we are proud of you".

The video starts

Puck-"Hey Case don't know if you can see me on this thing I don't know if it's different from a picture, but I just wanted you to know I am so proud of you".

Santana-"She can see us, I am so happy you are happy again and that fact that you are graduating is crazy, I remember like it was yesterday I met you for the first time".

Carter-"Hey Case,  no matter what I will be by your side all the way".

Heather-"Same here!"

Chris-"Hey baby girl you have grown into an amazing women, you make me proud every single day".

It then pans to the alumi

Kurt-"I don't even know where to begin other than the fact that I am proud to say I am your brother, also I know you are going to do great things".

Blaine-"I couldn't agree more, I am so glad we are family Casey".

Sasha-'Love you Aunt Casey!"

Mercedes-"You for sure are going to do great things, Sam has taught you well".

Sam-"Well I wouldn't say I taught you everything, but you will always be a little sister to me and I got your back no matter what".

The rest of the alumi talk then it shows Finn

Finn-"It's crazy to think that little eight year old that I would always carry whenever I came home from school is eighteen and graduating now. I know it hasn't been an easy nine years even though you can see me now, but just know even when I'm not there I'm always watching. I love you princess and congratulations".

The video ends, Casey then hugs everyone Kyle then stands behind her on one knee

Sasha-"Aunt Casey turn around please".

Casey-(turns around) "Kyle what are you doing?"

Kyle-"Well I know it's risky seeing as we're still technically in highschool, but I asked everyone and they gave me their blessing even your dad and Finn, so Casey Marie Hudson will you marry me?"

Casey-"Yes I will".

They all cheer and he puts the ring on her

The ring

Tina-"Oh gosh now we have another wedding to plan"

Britney-"What do you mean?"

Artie-"Well I might've put a ring on it".

Rory-"Way to go Artie!"

They all laugh after that everyone went home, Casey went to her room to get ready for bed, Finn then appeared

Finn-"That's nice ring".

Casey-"I can't believe it". (smiles)

Finn-"He told me you two agreed till after college, which is nice".

Casey-"Yeah it's really cool that we both go into Nyada".

Finn-"Ready for tomorrow?"

Casey-"Yep". (lays on bed)

They talk some more, Casey then goes to bed and Finn stays with her

Heather-"Did not see that coming".

Carter-"I'm happy for her". (smiles)

They talk some more then go rest