Tension

The next day at school during the rehearsal for the show Casey showed everyone the songs that she picked out

Shane-"All of these are great, what is the one we are singing with the alumi though?"

Casey-"Well I thought they could choose which one we do". (smiles)

Suzy-"Rachel as much as I love you please no broadway".

Rachel-(laughs) "Don't worry I wasn't planning on it".

Sam-"Well I for one think we should do what we are best known for".

Kurt-(hands music to Casey) "What do you think?"

Casey-"I say let's do it". (smiles)

They get back to rehearsing after school Carter walks Casey home when they get there Casey was shocked

Casey-"You got to be kidding me".

Carter-"I swear I had no idea he was coming over with my parents".

Casey-(walks in) "Not even a little warning?"

Carole-"Sorry hun". (hugs her)

Karen-"How are you Casey?"

Casey-"I was fine till now". (goes upstairs)

Cole-"I understand if she doesn't want to talk to me".

Carter-"You could've least texted me so I could warn her". (follows Casey)

Burt-"We all know it will take sometime for her to forgive you son, but just know that we do".

Finn-(appears) "And so do I, I'm sure Carter has told you".

Cole-"He had, I am so sorry about all of this I took you away from your family".

Finn-"It's okay, and you really didn't take me away from them". (dissappears)

Upstairs

Carter-"You sure you're gonna be okay?"

Casey-"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow". (kisses his cheek)

Carter goes downstairs then leaves with Cole and their mom, Carole comes up to check on her along with Burt

Carole-"I had no idea that they were coming till Karen called today on short notice".

Burt-"Some tension between you and Carter now I see".

Casey-"It's not him it's Cole Burt, I mean I love the fact that we are going out together, but with the feelings I have, that have been built up for eight years because of Cole I don't know how long we will be together". (sighs)

Carole-"I'm sure you will figure it our hun, just so you know Finn forgave him". (hugs her)

After Burt and Carole leave her room Casey lays down on her bed, Finn shows up and lays down by her

Finn-"Hey you".

Casey-"Hey". (hugs him)

Finn-(rubs her back) "I forgave him you know".

Casey-"Yeah I know mom told me, at least they can forgive him easily and you".

Finn-"I see you still wear the necklace I made for you".

The necklace 

Casey-"Always have always will"

Flashback

Finn-"Hey guys you mind if Casey joins us today, her school gets out before us".

Will-"Of course not we always love having her around".

Casey-"Hi Mr.Shue". (hugs him)

Quinn-"Get over here you". (sits her on her lap)

Puck-"What's up lil sis?"

Casey-"Nothing much". (laughs)

Will-"Well there is another reason why Finn brought her today, so Finn take it away".

Finn-(stands up) "Okay so you know how some of us are graduating right?".

Casey-"Yep".

Finn-"Well I know you are going to miss us a lot so with the help of Mercedes I made this for you". (shows her necklace)

Casey-"Really?"

Finn-"Yep, the football is for Puck, Mike, and me, the wrench is for me and then the red circle is for the whole glee club".

Casey-"Thank you Finny". (hugs him)

Blaine-"Group hug!"

They all hug Finn and Casey, Finn puts the necklace on her

End of flashback

Casey-"You know what else I always seem to wear?"

Finn-"What's that?"

Casey-"Your dang hoodies you keep on leaving them". (laughs)

Finn-"When are you going to wear the jacket?"

Casey-"Maybe for the show, I have no idea yet, Kurt and Mercedes are almost done with the other outfits".

Finn-"You still have the solo song right, why not wear it during that?"

Casey-"I could do that".

Finn-"I'm gonna go, see you maybe tomorrow". (kisses her head then dissappears)

After Finn leaves Casey finishes up what she was writing down in her notebook, she then texted Blaine to ask for a favor, but not to tell anyone else, after that she got ready for bed then went to sleep

Puck-"Has Rachel told anyone yet?"

Finn-"No I think she wants to wait till after the show".

Santana-"Well whenever she decides to do it I want to be there when she does". (smiles)

Puck-"I see she didn't like seeing Cole".

Finn-"Yeah it's gonna take sometime for her I know, but I forgave him so did my mom and Burt".

Santana-"Britney said he met up with the others at breadsticks and they all forgave him as well".

Puck-"I just hope Casey and Carter don't break up because of this".

Finn-(sighs) "Me too".

They talk some more then head to rest