Being Apart Of Something Makes You Special

Puck-"You guys will do great, just remember to breath".

Marley-"How can I breathe when you're hugging me!"

Jake-"Calm down a bit babe, Puck I appreciate the help really you too Quinn".

Quinn-"Hey I've been through this twice so I know". (wipes Marleys face)

Finn-"Santana and I will head out with the others". (dissappears with Santana)

Will-"They doing okay?"

Santana-'Puck and Quinn are in there so they should be good".

Mercedes-"I can't believe we're getting new additions to the family". (smiles at Rachel)

Jesse-"We've kinda been through it before also so I think we got it".

Rachel-"Did Casey stay with Sasha?"

Casey-(walks in) "No I didn't, Blaine over here insisted me to come instead of Kurt cause he's been so busy with work and the costumes for the show".

Ryder-"Nice pjs".

Wade-"Oh hush almost all of us are". (laughs)

Puck-(appears) "She's gonna start to push, Quinn is in there the last two times I almost passed out".

Will-"To my surprise when Daniel was born it wasn't me who passed out".

Beiste-"Hey I never seen a baby born before". (punches his arm)

Blaine-"When Sasha was born I was in the room and Kurt passed out when he found out it was a girl". (laughs)

Casey-"I can't believe he wanted a boy, but he's a great father the both of you are".

Jake and Quinn come out of the room

Quinn-"Puck, Finn, Santana do you wanna meet your nephew?"

Puck-"It's a boy?"

Jake-(smiles) "Yep come one you three first since I know it's been a long night for all of you".

Finn-"Casey you come too, since you have school tomorrow".

Sam-"Hey all of us do".

Tina-"She has a big test though ya goof".

They head into the room and see Marley with the baby

Marley-"Everyone meet Noah Jake Puckerman".

Puck-"You named him after me?"

Jake-"Of course we did". (hugs him)

Finn-"Hey little man". (holds his hand)

Marley-"Wanna hold him Finn?"

Finn-"Oh I don't know the last time I held a baby was when Beth was born".

Casey-"I'll help you".

Marley hands Noah to Casey then Casey helps Finn, once they are done everyone else comes in to see the baby

Blaine-"Alright I think it's time for us to go, since some of us have to be at school in the morning".

Mercedes-"Where's Casey?"

Puck-"Finn did a little trick, don't worry she's at Kurt and Blaines".

At the house

Casey-"Never do that again". (sits on bed)

Finn-(laughs) "Sorry couldn't help myself". (covers her up)

Casey-"See you later".

Finn-"Get some sleep, ace that test tomorrow". (kisses her head then dissappears)