Things Happen For A Reason

Suzy-"Have you guys noticed that Casey and Carter aren't talking to eachother?"

Cruz-"It's because they broke up".

Shane-"How the hell do you know?"

Cruz-"He's my brother you idiot".

Sam-(walks on stage) "Aright everyone great rehearsal today even if there was some fighting, but either way the show is really coming along".

Mercedes-"Casey stay behind would ya?"

Casey-"Sure".

After everyone leaves the alumi look at Casey

Kurt-"Okay spill it what happend?"

Casey-"It's not him it's because of Cole I just can't accept the fact that I have to see Cole most of the time when I go over to the house". (sighs)

Rachel-"You guys had a fight about it didn't you?"

Casey-"Yes and it didn't go well, I guess Puck went and scared the shit out of him a bit". (laughs)

Mike-"You think you can still do the show since you guys have the duet solo?"

Casey-"Yeah I mean Finn and Rachel did, I don't plan on kissing him though, oops did I say that out loud?"

They all laugh, after that Casey heads home she goes up to her room and takes out her piano that's in the closet to work on the song, Blaine wrote some notes for her to do so

Finn-"What ya doing?"

Casey-(jumps) "Finn!"

Puck-"Everytime". (laughs)

Santana-"I'll warn ya next time". (smiles)

Casey-"If you must know I'm working on the new solo song for the show, Blaine helped out a bit now I'm just practicing".

Puck-"Since when could you play piano?"

Casey-"Since Sam taught me".

Flashback

Sam-"What you doing Case?"

Casey-"Trying to play the piano, could you teach me?"

Sam-(sits by her) "Sure I would love too". 

After awhile playing Casey played her first song on the piano

Finn-(walks in) "What are you two up to?"

Casey-"Sammy taught me how to play piano!"

Sam-"She did amazing".

Finn-"Wanna play me something?" (smiles)

Casey-"Sure". (plays)

End of flashaback

Finn-"I remember that day it was like a week after he moved in with us till his parents cameback home".

Puck-"So how are you and Carter doing?"

Casey-"We got into at rehearsal today, Cruz broke it up real fast".

Santana-"Out of all of them I think Cruz is the quietest one".

Casey-"Well he is a Warbler they don't really hang out with anyone else outside the school except for the other groups".

Santana-"What are those hanging up over there?"

Casey-"Some of the outfits for the show, Kurt and Mercedes had us try them on last week then made adjustments".

Finn-"So this song you wrote it?"

Casey-"I did just like the other one I was writing when you freaked me out". (laughs)

Santana-"You think you and Carter will ever get back together?"

Casey-"I mean things happen for a reason, so maybe one day I just need to figure out when I want to actually talk to Cole". (sighs)

Puck-"I'm sure you'll figure it out, well I'm gonna go, have to say goodnight to my girls and little guy". (dissappears)

Santana-"Same here, I forgot last night and Britney was not happy". (dissappears)

Casey-"What about you, what's your plans till they comeback?"

Finn-(goes over to the drumset) "Oh I don't know".

Casey-"I see, go ahead". (smiles)

Finn plays the drums for a bit, after that him and Casey watch some tv

Carole-(walks in) "Hey you two".

Casey-"Hey mom".

Finn-"Thought I would stay a bit longer tonight, Puck just texted me so I'm gonna head up soon".

Burt-"Mind joining us for dinner tomorrow?"

Finn-"Of course not I'll see you guys then". (hugs them then leaves)

After that Casey heads to her room then gets ready for bed

Carter-"Are you gonna talk to her?"

Cole-"How am I gonna talk to her when she fuckin hates me?"

Cruz-"I mean you could try reaching out to her first, and not have us do it for you".

Cole-"Alright what's her number?"

With Puck, Santana, and Finn

Santana-"Wait she's what?"

Finn-"Pregnant, but only Jesse and her dads know she said I could tell you guys, she plans on telling everyone before Marley is due".

Puck-"Which is like in a week, I'm so excited!" (smiles)

They talk some more then go rest 

A/n the reason why I say they go rest is because they don't really sleep the only time they sleep is during the day if they decide not to go down at all and visit, they rest so they can regan their energy for the next day :)