Don't Stop Believing

It was the last day of the school year and all of the glee club groups were in the auditorium along with the alumi talking about their plans

Suzy-"I am going to miss you guys I wish I didn't have to move". (sighs)

Sam-"The door is always opened if you decide to move back during the year".

Mikey-"At least you're not gradutating". (pouts)

Cruz-"Don't mention it I'm not ready".

Carter-"You're not ready, bro I'm the only West in the school next year". (hugs him)

Blaine-"Hey all the matters right now is that we are all here together as a family".

Jake-"You got that right". (holding Noah)

Courtney-"So Case you sticking with glee club?"

Casey-'Are you kidding, of course I am this has been the best months of my life".

Kurt-"I'm just glad we got our Casey back".

Tina-"Same here".

Casey-"I couldn't have done it without you guys, also Finn, Puck, and Santana".

Quinn-"I'm just happy that we got to see them".

Puck-(appears) "So are we".

Santana-"Okay what's wrong cause usually you guys sing a big number at the end of the year".

Casey-"Actually I got a song". (points to the band)

They all hear the song and smile

Casey-"This one's all you Finn and Rachel".

Mikey-"Pool party at Rachels!"

Jesse-(laughs) "Don't worry babe I said it was fine".

Carter-"Let's go".

They all head to their houses to change then head over to Rachels for the pool party, once the party was done Rachel went in the den and saw Casey sleeping, she covered her up then saw Finn

Rachel-"I texted your mom to let her know that she can crash here".

Finn-"Thanks I appreciate that, well I'm gonna go".

Jesse-"I think there's something you two need to do before you leave, you never got that last kiss". (walks)

Rachel-"I will always love you".

Finn-"I know, and just know I am very happy for you and Jesse, and so proud". (kisses her and touches her stomach)

After they kiss Finn leaves, Rachel then goes over to kiss Casey on the head then she goes to bed as well 

Puck-"Awe!"

Santana-"Good for you Finn". (hugs him)

Finn-"Thanks guys for being here I know it's not the way we all planned, but I'm glad you guys are here".

They all hug then go rest