Drowning

The next morning Casey woke up yet again to one of Finns hoodies, she changes for school along with the hoodie, once she gets to the school she goes to her regular classes then lunch

Shane-"Who's hoodie?"

Casey-"Oh it's one of Finns old ones, I kept some of them".

Mikey-"We have rehearsals for the show today after school".

Carter-"You gonna sing today Case?"

Casey-"I don't know it depends".

After lunch was done they all went to the choir room, Sam handed out songs to each of them

Sam-"These are what you will be singing during rehearsal today, if you guys don't like the songs you can choose a different one for the show".

Shane-"At least I don't get a country one". (laughs)

Casey-"Lucky you".

Suzy-"Oh come on Sam on her first actual day?"

Sam-"Hey it was random, now look at them then I'll see you guys in the auditorium".

They all look at there songs, Casey looks at the lyrics and knows that Sam didn't randomly select he knew that Casey listened to this song after Finn passed away, after they are done looking at the songs they all head to the auditorium, where they meet up with the alumi

Will-"Alright we have the New Directions, Warblers, and Trebletones right?"

Mercedes-"That's right".

Sam-"Also we have special guests coming don't forget that Mr.Shue".

Will-"Right everyone please welcome our special guests for the show Vocal Adrenaline".

Shane-"Are you serious!?"

Quinn-"We may have had a bad past with them, but we are friends now they sang at Finns memorial when he passed".

Shelby-"Thank you for inviting us Will".

Will-"No problem, now how about the Warblers show us what they have been working on then vocal adrenaline".

Mikey-"Wait we were suppose to do a group number?"

Sam-"I knew I forgot something".

Rachel-"It's okay they can just sing their solos for today".

Blaine-"Alright Warblers let's do this".

They go up to the stage and do their performance (it will show Blaine performing with them, scene is season 6 I believe of the show)

Will-"That was great guys".

Cruz-"Thanks Mr.Shue".

Sebastian-(walks in) "Better than I was".

Blaine-"What are you doing here?" (hugs him)

Sebastian-"Well Kurt called me and told me about the show, I thought I could help out, even though Finn and I had our differences I still had respect for him, also Santana and Puck".

Rachel-"The more help the merrier".

Mercedes-"Are we ready Trebletones?"

Courtney-"You know it!"

Casey-"Courtney you're in the Trebletones?"

Courtney-"Our days are different than dance is because of Mercedes schedule".