25

The tension that falls on them and the power of being dragged through the gravity is like the upgraded version of a roller coaster.

Sorae sighs and feels sick as her body's equilibrium was making her go here and there but Jungkook holds her by her shoulder to keep her fixed to one position than squander around like a drunkard.

"It looks like you're the only one who didn't get used to this." Yoongi points out as Sorae nods her head.

"You sure you're okay?" Namjoon asks out of concern and the woman nods her head. Her golden rimmed irises meet with the large iron gates that stood all about 100 meters tall above them.

"Is this- is this really hell?"

"Isn't it warm enough for you?" The vampire asks as Hoseok points towards a guard running towards them like in a horror movie. They looked too gaudy and nasty to be seemed as welcoming as Sorae looks at the two very people who don't even belong here.

The angel and the fairy.

"Stay back!" She yells at the guards but they are quite a few in number.

"Let us pass!" Jungkook appears out of nowhere but he is in his demonic form as the guards seemed to have recognized the lost prince of the underworld immediately.

"Lord! You have come back to us!" One of the guards yell as a tragic little squeak of the door makes everyone jump like in a horror movie. As they passed through the gates, Jungkook could feel the heat of the burning of souls and of the energy around as he smirked.

He was too little when he left hell to controls things at the realm of life up there. Barely a few months old when Shihyuk took him in as a bear cub and a wolf pup but equipped with speaking skills.

"Jungkook...dude I can't believe this is your house."

"Why are we here for? Shouldn't we be at the dark valley?"

Sorae's and Taehyung's questions clash as they look at each other in surprise. Namjoon decides to speak up as he says, "first Sorae, to answer your question, we are here to get the most information about this devil entity who has been living amongst us and feeding off of your borrowed life. That entity is someone who killed your mother and no, it's not the Satan's work. This is something else, born of something. And Taehyung, hell is hot." Namjoon's unexpected answer to Taehyung makes the man give the spirit a poker face of disinterest towards his joke.

Sorae, on the other hand had always thought that Satan was responsible for the death of her mother and father, was responsible for her life that had been snatched away from her.

But now it seems like there was more of a truth to it.

"I am sure that dad would not meddle with lives of Phoenixes like that. He barely does things which will create disorder in his system."

"That's great to hear. And I apologize to think all these days that he was...the one responsible." She says as Jungkook pulls her into a warm side embrace.

"You guys didn't tell me that we would be here for information and not to fight Satan..."

"Fight Satan? Sorae, you must be out of your mind. He is the one who created all of us. Except for some who were created by the almighty." Says Yoongi as Sorae has her face all red due embarrassment.

"But still...it's affecting me so well. I hope he won't crush me like a fly since I am very much illegal in here haha..." Hoseok tells them as he tests his powers but all that comes is a small butt-fire of a sparkly magic trick.

"We're in trouble, hyung." Says Jimin as the two walk closer by each other.

"Guys chillax. The times have changed a lot and there will be a lot of angel visitors to hell to convey messages from here and there." Says Jungkook as Jin makes a dank face as he says.

"So like they got a transportation update in here."

"Might say so." Jungkook answers with a chuckle and for them, it seems like they were walking and walking for an eternity.

"Jungkook, you're planning to kill us here, right? So it will be easy for you and your dad to trade souls." Says Jin who says it sarcastically, but his heart jumps out of his poor chest when a mighty dust cloud of pure and evil fire rises to the top and there was Satan in his original form.

"Meet my father, Satan." Jungkook says as though it was all something happening to them everyday and they came in for a house visit to their friend's place.

"Hoseok!" Sorae yells as her wings immediately catch the angel who had fainted at the appearance of the ruler of hell.

"Oh my God, he's really unconscious!" Cries Jimin as he feels the air getting suffocated for him too, as he was the fairy.

"Son. You have finally come home."

"Couldn't find a better place, lord." Says Jungkook as Yoongi looks at him with a twisted neck and face carrying confusion.

"He has to call him lord, doesn't matter if he is his child or not, hyung." Namjoon answers Yoongi's unsaid query as Yoongi nods his head and clears his throat.

"Lord, we have a problem on earth. The dark valley of Italian grounds is occupied by this unsettling dark energy that we cannot fathom. He has only made an appearance 23 years ago when this young lady, a Phoenix, Sorae was to be killed on a bloodmoon night. They have been successful with her parents...but she had escaped somehow. Please tell us how we can protect her." Says Yoongi as he bows and comes back to listen to the Satan's answer to his queries.

All the seven look at him with anticipation as he leans further as an angry red cloud and into their faces. His voice booms through the empty area as most of them flinch at the power of the Satanic voice.

"The girl is prophesied to end a dark force that was born out of evil and creation, a force from two opposite worlds that have crashed once. Her family history of Phoenixes is what the entity wished to devour and suck the magical powers out of them.

Worry not, my child. The protectors of your soul have been selected as a part of hell and heaven both, to maintain the balance. Keep in mind, the entity and yourself are a belonging to both heaven and hell..."