8

What did I just hear?

Who's the prophecy full filler? Me?
Haha, no way.

But there's only one female in this house, and that's me.

Wait. I'm not the only female alive lmao. So I shouldn't be fretting about it, right?

Right.

I stand up on the bed to get out of the human-hive because my throat's feeling like it's being pricked with fish bones. However, I manage to wake up the demon which made me panic.

Oh well, I'm safe.

"Hmm....pussy" Jungkook, I believe, uttered in his sleep. I almost felt my eye twitch in anger. An asshole remains an asshole, asleep or not.

I close the door behind me carefully, trying not to make even a single noise because these creatures right here aren't human at all.

"Oh?" yikes. It was Taehyung. It looked like he was about to come into my room and check on us, or me, whatever.

"Thirsty" I say simply, as if nothing happened. Nothing happened, right? I didn't hear anything.

"What didn't you hear?" bullcrap.

"Huh?"

"Stop acting dumb Sorae. What didn't you hear?" My overly serious and crazy vampire bestie started striding towards me, making me panic.

"N-nothing. Absolutely nothing. Well, maybe I was thinking about my dream Tae, haha. Nothing else!" My words sounded like I just gave a nervous speech. But nonetheless, Tae buys it (just looks like he did, but who knows?) and follows me to the kitchen downstairs.

"So...."

"So?"

So what? So what?? Think, think Sorae you dumb dumb lookin' big fat—

"Sorae! What the Hell's wrong with you!? I swear. Did you lose your mind?" he leaned over the counter and knocked my forehead, later saying,

"Sounds hollow" he laughs his heart out, but just snickering in his hands to not wake the others up because damn, he can be loud.

"Stoph" I slap his hand away and place back the bottle in the fridge.

My sleep's all vaporized, so I thought I'd use some vamp company tonight.

Just when I was about to speak up, the literal demon turns around the corner and enters the kitchen, quite sleepy to be awake.

"There you are" heh? What does he mean by that? I shriek when he makes a beeline towards me and hugs my waist from behind.

Now I know why.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm...."

"Stop pressing your fucking boner on my ass"

"But I'm so horny!~ And it's your fault anyway" he suddenly pushes me back more and I groan, completely forgetting the existence of a whole vampire. When I shyly look up at the towering figure across the counter, he is giving me a boyish smirk to me.

"My boobs don't have eyes Tae"

"Haha okay okay sorry. But I honestly wouldn't mind burying my cock in you, seriously" I raise my eyes at his incredulous wish.

"The hell Tae!? WE'RE BEST FRIENDS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!"

"I said I don't mind" I accidentally moan when Jungkook squeezes my waist and buries his face in the crook of my neck forcefully.

"What the hell is going on here?" I shriek again, hearing the voice of a very distressed spirit.

"Um I- Namjoon, I can explai—"

"We were just about to have a threesome hyung. You're such a cock blocker" Jungkook said out shamelessly. I gave Namjoon a look which meant no-please-for-the-love-of-God-don't-listen-to-this-fucking-demon.

For our surprise, Namjoon just rolls his eyes and takes a water bottle from the fridge and walks away.

"So..."

"So? What so?"

"Wanna continue whatever we started?"

An hour later, we all are gathered for dinner and there sit a sore butted Taehyung and Jungkook side by side, glaring at me. I give them a victorious smile as I walk down the stairs, swaying my hips like a sassy little girl (Which I am) and sit down opposite to them.

"Um...why do they look like that?" Jin, my only best friend asks me. I cleared my throat dramatically and pointed to the pouty, but angrily(cutely) glaring boys.

"They, tried to have sex with me"

"Oh..."

"And I, spanked their asses pretty good"

"Oh!" I show him my red hands and he laughs more, his incredulous windshield wiper laughter ringing thought the dinner room.

"I'm so proud of you Sorae omg!!" he laughs exaggeratedly. Well, the youngest pair look like they're gonna literally murder me with (cute) glares.
"Wah this lady. Well, Taehyung is a vamp, right? He's having dinner with us today? How though?"

"I thought I could eat some human food tonight. Don't wanna go hunting here" the bunny demon boy makes an 'ojo' face.

Oh well, let's talk about something yeah?

"Well, Tae?"

"What?"

"Uh....I um got a dream last night. About, some, prophecy? I don't know pft it was just a dream. But it was ridiculous, really. I heard all of your voices, along with Shihyuk. A girl...?" I say in the worst description ever in history. Maybe I made it sound like a dream, but that doesn't stop Taehyung from choking on his steak.

"You heard WHAT!?"

"In the dream, I heard your voices along with Shihyuk" I say with my hands moving all over the place to make it look like I wasn't bluffing.

But to my surprise, the vampire looks over me at Namjoon, who stands in the Hall with a small smile. Oh no. Did he perhaps know that I heard them?

"It's not a dream, isn't it Sorae?"

"No, Namjoon I—"

"It's alright" Namjoon said taking a seat two chairs away from me and looking casual as ever.

It's about time she knows who she is Namjoon. It's alright.

"You're not human Sorae"

Great. It's now him telling the obvious.

I knew I was half alien anyway.

But well, does my life pity me? No.
Absolutely not.

"You're a Phoenix Sorae"