6

"For the thousandth time already Sorae, you don't need to know where we are heading to. Or I'll have to knock you out"

"But Namjoon— oh. I see how it is. Alright I'll keep quiet." I shut my mouth immediately, not wanting to prompt the spirit. He sighs and turns to look forward again, an I pick up a conversation with Taehyung who's beside me.

"Tae bear"

"Hm" how cold. Just like his skin.

"Who's this Phoenix anyway Tae bear? None would tell me. I hope you do, pwease" I flutter my lashes and look at him with puppy eyes. His jaw clenches visibly and he pushes me off harshly, like he always would when I get overboard with pacifying him.

"Rude ass" I comment under my breath. Finally having enough, I decide to change my seat. Jimin and Jungkook are sitting behind us, and I decide to replace Jimin.

Moving my fat ass around on the head rest, I finally slump back on the back seat and smile at the two.

Jimin, on my right, smiles back. But Jungkook, on my left, doesn't look too happy with me interrupting their little private conversation.

"Oh, Jimin! Would you mind taking my place in the front. I gotta make deals with the demon" Jimin smiles and Jungkook rolls his eyes at me. Once Jimin is keeping himself busy with the others, I quickly climb onto Jungkook's lap, making sure to place my ass right on top of his crotch.

"What the hell–"

"Oh shush. You and me both know you want it more than anything" I whisper in his ear, smiling and circle my arms around his neck, making sure again to crash my chest to his side. I look at everyone and confirm that everyone is busy in their own world, so I plunge into mine as well.

He's tensing below me, and I know I'm succeeding. Way to go Sorae.

"Jungkook, listen baby. Let's make a deal. You tell me what I need to know, and I'll let you fuck me, baby. Deal?" I press my body more in and onto him, enjoying how the creature is all exasperated and is feeling dark and sinful.

I giggle and grind my ass on his crotch, prompting him to spill the truth out.

She will know in a few moments anyway Jungkook. He said to himself. I couldn't read his thoughts because I was too indulged into feeling his growing boner under me which felt ecstatic. I couldn't stop my hips from moving at all.

Call it the demonic effect or something.

I didn't know I was moaning until Jungkook places his hand on my mouth, muffling the sounds emerging from my mouth.

"Say it, noona" he whispers seductively in my ear, licking my earlobe and I completely lose my sanity over him.

"F-fuck you"

"You know those aren't the words I need to hear right now" he growls through his chest, his voice as low as possible to avoid attention.

"Fuck me, Jungkook" I moan out shamelessly. He scoffs victoriously, but the wizard's words make my eyes roll to the back of my head, in annoyance.

"No sperms to be spilled in my car, demon. I won't hesitate to behead you"

Just great.

But Jungkook winks and hushes me closer.

I get excited and lean in closer, but only for him to choke me with his large hand and say.

"We're here"

Oh crap....

He smirks and shoves me to the side, getting off the car and leaving me absolutely wrecked. How can he do this to me.

No deal, no nothing.

Once I'm out of the car, I see him standing with his arms crossed over his chest. I go closer to him, and attempt to speak.

Key word : attempt.

"You made a deal with me Princess"

"Look, I don't wa—"

"How about I show you what it's all about? A deal, is a deal" his hand caresses my cheek, and I'm again spellbound by the demon.

"Fine. Asshole" I grunt under my breath. He smirks once more and bends down a little, and kisses my cheek. As he rises, he bores into my eyes which are glaring at him.

I really do have no choice left now. Isn't it?

"Come on guys. Let's go in" Namjoon declares, getting our attention. Taehyung runs a quick tour around the forest pathway and comes back grinning. (he's a vamp so he's inhumanely fast. So he had a tour around the forest that quick)

For once, I observe my surroundings.

Lush green trees and bushes, sweet earth essence, birds chirping, no wonder we are in the middle of a forest.

In front us stands a large wooden carved house, almost a mansion. My eyes travel everywhere, taking in the appearance and the aesthetic of the building. It's ancient, for sure. But it's that type of ancient which is cozy and homely. Neat brown hues all over the exterior which only makes me wonder about the interior.

"I think he's home" Namjoon says, almost like a confirmation before he rings the doorbell.

The door opens on its own....

Time to get some information now....