3

"Will you at least tell me what's wrong with you? You're scaring us Sorae" Jin said worriedly. I couldn't even open my mouth after I came back home, neither did I dare to do so at work.

A cute fairy, a goddamn spirit, a fucking demon and a really sloppy wizard....

They're here to...protect me...

What the fuck??

I know Taehyung could read my thoughts since he is a vampire but that didn't happen because he was blood hungry tonight, his focus only on a damn hunt. He should be out in the woods to find himself a mammal to prey on, but he is here, stuck with me, worried about me.

"S-Sorae, hurry, I need to go, dammit. Or I'll suck blood from you, and you know how that works." fucking vampires.

I almost opened my mouth to say something but our main door breaking down scared me greatly.

"Ah...finally" oh god no, please no.

"Hello human noona. Good to see you again" the demon said menacingly. I looked like I was almost about to cry, but confusion takes over me as I see Taehyung and Jungkook hugging.

Okay, what the fuck.

"Taehyung....?" I call him out, but he only smiles at me painfully. Before I could speak another word, he jumps out of the window at the speed of light. Nonononono....

"Hey Junior" Yoongi??

"What the hell is going on?? Please tell me, I'm about to cry" I know I'm being less human here, but my mind isn't working at all. First there's 2 supernatural beings I befriend, the other is my senior, and three other claim to be my protectors who should be seven altogether. What is this mess??

"Hey, remember we said we were seven of us?" I think it was the spirit who spoke up. I find him rumbling through stuff in the drawer below our TV stand. I merely nod at his question, and although he hadn't really seen my reaction, he starts to speak.

"Well, we are the seven" he announces. What. The. Fuck...?

"What..?"

"Yes. We're the seven who swore to protect you noona!" Jungkook jumps up and down like a kid, making me upset.

"Y-you guys...me? Wha-what, ARGH!!!" My head is so gonna explode! Why are they here? Did I commit an unforgivable sin? If not in this life, my previous lives? Maybe?

"Stop. We're here to protect you, not dissect you" my whole body filled with horror at the spirit's words.

"You're...you're here to dissect me?" I grow pale gradually.

"Damn you're just getting on my nerves"

And I collapse before hearing the fairy scream.

"The fuck?" were my first words when I felt something wet and moving on my vagina. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Ever so slowly, my vision and hearing come back and I feel more uncomfortable at the movement on my clit. Opening my eyes, I look around, horrifyingly setting on the brown tuft hair, on a head probably, between my thighs.

Moans, groans....

Humming and purring of satisfaction...

Now I'm scared.

But it feels good.

The werewolf who I help him with his heat had never gone down on me, or did any one of us give each an oral. So naturally, this felt heavenly. I slowly bring my hands up to the head between my thighs and grip the tufts of hair in my small, weak hands.

At this, the creature which I already suppose is the demon goes faster. His tongue does wonders as it slides in and out of my core, and out again and tease my clit.

"You're awake noona" he says, lifting his head up to meet my eyes.

"Oh shut the fuck up. Do what you're doing. Don't fucking stop" I say desperately, trying to tug his head back down to my core.

"And no, I'm not taking in your nasty dick in me" I state. He whines like a baby, almost making me think he's nothing but a fairy, but fairies don't have the lustful glint in their eyes like him.

"Argh" I put some more force and his mouth directly lands on my core. He sticks his tongue out for me, urging me to thrust onto it. I gladly do, grinding my core into his mouth. His hand circles around my thigh and his fingers rub on my clit making me feel ecstatic. I fall back with my head digging into the soft pillow.

A few more minutes of magic, and I come undone in his mouth.

Men do look like a bulldog feasting on mayonnaise when giving a woman an oral....

|

"Where are we exactly?" I ask the demon, Jungkook. He looks at me bored from the chair he is sitting at and tells me to go out and explore the mansion.

I roll my eyes, thinking if he ever dated anyone, they'd just leave him the next second. How can any creature be this fucking cocky??

Oh, I'll have to walk down the stairs.

After reaching the ground level, I find a person sitting on the couch enjoying their TV time. His hair is red, maroon-ish. His occasional laughs are really endearing, and I find myself smiling too.

"Ahem" oh shit. I turn my neck to find the person and it turns out, it was the spirit. He was at the kitchen, leaning on the doorframe. I wait for him to walk towards me and I speak up.

"Who- who is that? Someone dyed their hair?"

"Hmm, that's Hoseok. He's an angel" oh. But wait angels usually aren't found on earth.

"You're right. He's a fallen angel" the spirit confirms.

"HELLO!"

"Oh my god, JESUS!!"

"I'M YOUR HOPE, I'M YOUR ANGEL! I'm J-Hope!!!" The angel says in a very loud voice. My ears are almost damaged because of his little introduction, though I'll have to admit- it's cute.

"Hello Hoseok....or J-Hope? I don't know what to call you" I gave out an awkward laugh, looking between the two men. The angel literally jumps on me and hugs me tightly before breaking away as swift as he did.

"You can call me Hobi, you cute little lady human" he says and boops my nose. Aw, he's just a cute hyped bean.

"Hello, Mr.wings, get your hands off my human. She's mine" Jungkook says while thundering down from the stairs. I roll my eyes and hold his hand myself, finding it as warm and comfortable as the fairy, Jimin.

Speaking of the fairy, I wanna hug him, again.

"You're not hugging anyone" Jungkook commands me in a gruffly voice.

"You're no one to control me, you demon. I'll do what I want. Fuck off"

"Ohoo, look what you're playing with puny human. It could be dangerous you know" he said, initiating a staring competition. Just as I was about to pounce on him because of some kind of an urge, I see Taehyung and Jin walking towards me. Might as well take help from them.

"Jinnie, Tae, beat this lil nasty demon up for me please" I say to them. They abruptly stop in their tracks and look at each other, and back to me.

"Sorae....he's a demon"

"Yeah, so?"

"Although I hate to say this, he's stronger, than both of us combined" something about Tae's words made my blood boil. A demon possibly can't be so damn strong to take down a fully grown vampire and werewolf (oh, Jin is an omega).

"Fuck you, you demon"

"Gladly, puny human"