19

It's so bright...

It has been too bright for a minute. I see those floaters in my vision, but everything is still...white and lifeless.

"Sorae?"

"Sorae!"

I hear...something. It's all muffled and bad, but on the third word, I could make it out.

They are calling my name.

"Sorae!!"

Jin?

I can never in a million years be wrong. It has to be my best friend, Jin. Yes.

Maybe...maybe I'm not dead after all.

Maybe it was all in my head, after all.

I smile in my mind, but I'm not quite sure the other outside of my consciousness can see me smiling.

Well, darkness is seeping through and I can feel the slight movement of my eyeballs behind my eyelids.

That's it. That's it, Sorae. Come back to reality.

"We both love you, darling. Remember, we will always be right here."

"Mom..."

I could feel my lips moving.

And right then and there, my eyes force themselves open and I see blotches of greenery and three faces, all blurred surround my semi-concious body.

"That's right, Sorae. Come on guys, she can do it." A small voice speaks in my mind and I realize that voice doesn't actually belong to me.

Namjoon?

I could... I could really hear the spirit speak in my mind?

Or was it perhaps I was residing his mind?

Soon, my assumption proves correct as I look around and focus on another blotches figure.

"She must be feeling too cold to come back into consciousness." Damn, you're always right, senior. Yoongi quickly covers my naked body with his long coat and I felt nothing but love and care radiating from the warmth and scent of his coat.

"W-water..." is the first thing my mouth processes to speak.

Taehyung, I think, runs to the car and swiftly makes it back to the scenario and a cold bottle opening is placed on my dry lips.

My soul revives as the heavenly liquid glides down my throat and I never in my life thought water was so important to me.

Next are my nasal senses which comes alive and I smell the musky smell of the guy holding me, and I immediately assume it's Seokjin. I lean into his touch, dragging my body upwards for his omega body warmth and he gladly gives it to me.

"My brave, brave girl." His soft, warm lips kiss my head and I felt like smiling.

Though, I feel a bit odd behind my back.

There's something I feel, different from the texture of moist, dried and soil leaves.

They are fresh, and warm.

What is below me?

And also, there's two uncomfortable twigs poking at my scapula and it is making me squirm.

Wordlessly, the boys get the message and help me to my foot.

That was when I heard loud gasps and dramatic closing of mouths.

"Huh?" I tiredly look at their faces through my wet hair.

Oh...

Something just grazed my butt.

Oh my holy Aphrodite, Athena, Ares, Zeus, Poseidon fuc-

"W-wings...?"

"Sorae...they are beautiful..." Jimin is the first one to throw a comment, carefully approaching me to pet the soft looking pair of large wings.

Oh my god, are they mighty.

They are tall, extremely gigantic behind my back. So humongous that they are almost four inches towards the ground despite my average woman height.

I've also noticed the incredible drop in my weight.

Maybe...my body protein was used up to form those wings, my researcher mind answers for itself.

Upon Jimin's curious touch, my wings retract automatically, and I could actually feel them by my own.

"I- I could feel it." I look at the nearest person to me and say, a smile dancing on my lips which initiate everyone's.

"Oh princess. Your uncle is going to be so, so proud." Hoseok caresses my head and I've never felt so loved by these strangers.

"And with that, let's get out of here. I'm sure she's extra hungry right now." Jungkook says and winks, and damn did his words trigger my stomach to rumble and growl like a beast.

"Oop. We have the answer. DINNER IS ON ME!" the omega behind me cheers and I croak out a laugh along with the others.

Oh, the amount of crimes I'd commit for these people.

Wow...

Taehyung stands behind me and behind him is Jungkook and Jin who look at me with adoration filled gazes.

My irises are a brilliant hue of gold and honey brown. Similar to a werewolf but there is a slight glow of more golden through the centre.

"They look awesome." I finally comment and smile.

"Of course they do. They're fantastic. Just imagine looking into those eyes as I fuck the hell out of yo-"

"OKAY THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANNA HEAR RIGHT NOW KOOK." my tone is comical but honestly, even for a few hours, I missed bickering with him. He smiles back at me as though he was thinking the same thing. And then the vampire decides to interrupt.

"Oh, you peasants must go have your dinner. Now." As soon as he says that, the door opens with a loud thud and Yoongi enters my bedroom.

"Alright, the dinner is ready. Jin hyung, I hate you." Yoongi says and walks away with a smile as laughter is heard behind him.

And just like that, my day is restored and I'm now in my bed, reminiscing everything that happened earlier in the day.

"We love you, dear."

"Be safe. The Devil is coming for you and the seven precious men. Be safe..."

I will keep them safe, mother, father.

I will do anything in my power to keep them safe ad happy. Nothing can touch them as long as there is air in my lungs and blood in my veins.

With that, I pray to God once more and let the sleepiness finally get to me.

Because tomorrow is a big day. The day when my phoenix training shall start.

Share the story uwu