2

Sorae POV

"You sure you're normal, human noona?"

Ugly tears ran down my face as his finger collects it. It vaporizes immediately when he touches my tears, and I'm even more upset now.

What the hell does he mean.

His hand now goes down and holds my neck, like the one porn stars do when doing it. I can't move, nuh uh. I mentally plead the demon to stop whatever he is going to me, but he doesn't stop. I'm not sure if he can't hear my pleas or he is just being an ignorant asshole.

Until-

"Jungkook stop" a deep voice followed by orange flames around me startled my whole being. My voice was faint in my mind, curious yet scared of the new voice which commanded Jungkook.

A low growl erupted from the creature in front of me and he unwraps his large hand from my neck. As though I've lost all my energy, my limp body braces for impact to the ground. But that never came.

Instead, I was held by strong arms and I could feel their muscular thighs on my back.

The only thing keeping me sane were those dragon eyes....

Those dragon eyes...

I think I saw them somewhere.

"W-who are you?" I say out in a meek voice. His face is covered in total black mask, only the bridge of his nose and his eyes visible to the world.

"Who are you!?" I scream at his face, now wanting to regain balance for myself. I try to get up, but his hold his strong, he keeps me bent on his thigh. I scream in frustration, wanting to just escape his grip and face these creatures.

What are they!?

What is he!?

"She is...indeed" he mumbles under his breath, his dark brown eyes scanning my face in the dim light. I flare my nostrils and give him one hard push on his chest, but kick wasn't on my side.

"Stop squirming Princess" his voice seems to come out from gritted teeth. That's when I frowned and stopped protesting, finally.

"Hmm...told you hyung"

"You can be trusted huh?"

"Definitely" the demon from inside the cell says. He walks out of the purple frame which magically comes our from his body and he's now stepping out of the special glass frame. I'm utterly horrified.

What the hell are these creatures!?!

I'm going nuts.

"Oh noona..." The said demon's hands are nasty, and he lustfully eyes my chest area before nodding at the man holding me. Finally, I'm dropped down to the ground, but I'm caged under the demon who's eyes glow purple.

"Please, leave me alone. I-I won't say anything to anyone, just please. Leave me alone" it was not that point of time I started surrendering. The demon looks pleased, and he closes his eyes before sniffing my scent. Tears flow out of my eyes and I'm in desperate need for help.

Maybe I want Yoongi to help me, or Tae, or Jinnie....I just want to get rid of this monster.

"You wanna get rid of me huh?" I flinch at the voice. Just as I was about to respond, a small squeak erupts from the door, distracting all three of us.

"Um...hyungie? Where is Jungoo?" The voice was of a male, adorably soft spoken and harmless. Just as Namjoon moved out of the way, I got a glimpse of a very fair creature peaking out of the doorframe. His eyes widen at our position. But it seemed like he was more...worried.

"Omo Jungoo! Who is she!? Get off her! She's crying because of you! Moooove!" he cried while running towards me. As he moved, trails of cyan and pink fairy dust followed him. No wonder he's a fairy, and so fair...

"Move it omo!" his squeaky voice was even more clear as he stood above us, trying to move Jungkook from me. I caught Jungkook rolling his eyes arrogantly before moving away, and I'm lifted up onto my feet by the new creature.

Oh no, no, I want to hold his hands! His hands are just so soft and warm, I almost forgot that I was freaky awhile ago! Nuu!

"Aw you want to hold my hand lil human?" The fairy smiles, and I find myself grinning back at him. He chuckles cutely before holding my hand again and dusting my clothes for me. Oh no, he's just so...fairy like!

"Oh! Sowwy I forgot! My name is Zimin"

"Zimin?" I repeat his name.

"He means to say Jimin. His English is awkward as it can get" the familiarity of the voice scared me. It was Min fucking Yoongi, leaning against the door as unbothered a creature could be.

"You-you saw everything?" I came back to reality. I almost went ballistic when he nodded his head.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER!?!"

"Chill. It was meant to happen"

"GETTING RAPED BY A DEMON!??!? YEAH RIGHT!"

"I wasn't going to rape you, human. I wouldn't mind if you let me reside in you though" the demon responded half-heartedly. Oh how I wish I had a very large fire starter somewhere to burn his ass off.

"You wanna burn me, noona?"

"Without any regrets" I clapped back. He clutched his heart as if he was shot, which looked horrible anyways.

"I don't understand....why-why are you all behind me? What do you want from me?" I spoke, after a long moment of silence. Excluding me out, they all enter into an orange ball of fire, to...discuss, I guess.

I clenched my jaw before folding my arms on my chest.

"Boo"

"AHHH!!!! MOFO!" I repeatedly hit on the chest of the demon towering over me as he laughs like the, well, demon he is.

"Ahh...human noona is so fun" he says and bites his lip seductively. I make a disgusted face and move away from him, finding it safe between Yoongi and Jimin, but I leaned more towards Jimin and he just smiled at me.

"So....Sorae..."

"Wait, how do you know my na—"

"We seven creatures of the earth are here to solely guard and protect our human until she's no more"

"No more? No—what the fuck?" My brain is hurting. Until she's no more? What are they talking about?

And- and seven?

But they're only four men here....