11

"Sorae, stop panicking, please. You're making us freak out too" Jimin said soothingly. No amount of soothing talk can control my emotions right now. When I thought everything was about to end, I didn't want it to happen this way.

No. Jin shouldn't be harmed or even touched by those creatures. I can't imagine how scared my best friend is right now and it just shows how incapable I am. I can't even protect my own people.

Some unveiled Phoenix I am.

I wail loudly when Namjoon and Jungkook both disappear into the direct probably tracking Jin down. My heart was aching and my while body was about to explode from the tension in my veins.

I see a very stressed Taehyung still fighting off the demons and he's all alone.

"Hobi can you use a charm please? H-he can't do it all, he's all alone over there"

"That's the problem Sorae. My energy would affect the dark creatures, but Taehyung is a dark creature too! I can't do anything!" I scream in frustration and pull on my hair.

"Hey hey hey Sorae! Stop doing that my god you look psycho! H-hyung I think he can take it. Taehyung, he can take it, I have healing powers. We'll heal him together"

"Is it worth the risk though!?"

"Yes!" I and Jimin both shout at him. He's startled but continues to stare at us and suddenly curses. Oh my god, he's a fallen angel for sure.

"What are you doing outside!?! Get in!" we hear Taehyung screaming at Hoseok who got out of the car to face the satyrs. He quickly grabs attention, and he's like the lone prey sacrificing himself to a punch of starving carnivores.

Then....

It was like Hoseok was rising in the air in slow motion. Yellowish Golden hue circled around his being and he glowed pure white. His hair transformed into a hue of light gold and his arms raised unto his shoulder level.

The scene was spectacular, too much for the human eyes to witness. The glow the charm and his powerful aura would have set every damn creature in fire.

He gathers energy and gushing them down on the earth, the wave so powerful it sends the car flying by a few meters away in its direction. I and Jimin scream as the car topples and lands fortunately on its wheels, and by the time we regain our senses, a few bunch of fifties or a handful hundred of demons lay sprawled on the road.

Fuck.

I stumble my way out if the car, almost scraping my knees to the road but am held up by Jimin. The fairy notices the exhausted angel fallen limp on the road and immediately rushes to him, me following him hot on the trail.

"Hyung! H-hyung!"

Oh thank god.

"Come on, Hobi we have to get you and Taehyung back in the car"

Taehyung-ah....

After securing Hobi in the car with the seatbelt so he wouldn't fall off the seat, we managed to spot Taehyung laying unconscious amongst the many more unconscious bodies of the satyrs.

The vampire is still breathing, but it's ragged.

"Oh my god, ah, Taehyungie" I call his name out. He has a large bash on the side of his chest and I feel myself getting too worked up on his injury. I can't manage to look at that anymore.

The fairy lifts his body and flies over to me and almost loses his balance when landing on his feet.

"Here let me h-help" I throw his arm over my shoulder and help Jimin carry Taehyung to the car.