5

The next day was even messier.

"JUNGKOOK STOP FIGHTING!!"

"HE STARTED IT OKAY!"

"GODDAMN LEAVE THE FAIRY ALONE!!" even Namjoon's horrendous screams didn't stop the demon from clenching the innocent fairy's neck tight.

I was almost on tears when Jimin rolled his eyes back, but he.......

Started giggling.

"Aw you guys just ruined it! Jimin! It was going so perfect!"

"Mianhada hyung-ah. It's just, Jungkook's face is so funny right now!" Jimin exclaimed, his body lunging forward as he laughs his ass off.

Okay, you must be confused.

Let's rewind a lil bit

🔙

"Who's piss bored?"

All seven hands raise at my question. I sigh, but then an idea pops in my head.

"Then who's up for some roleplay?"

All seven hands up again.

"Interesting. How about we play hero and bad guy?"

Present

And of course, Jungkook was the bad guy. Unfortunately, they convinced me to okay princess waiting for her Knight in shining armor at the possible modern 'castle', with a bag of jelly. I hate these demon powers ugh.

As for the good guy.....

No it's not Jimin.

It's Jin.

The werewolf was so excited that I almost believed I saw him imaginary tail wag in happiness. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek and took the props and dressed himself as the Prince.

The cameramen - Hoseok and Yoongi, along with their assistant Namjoon were living the time of their life, enjoying our stupidness.

"Ugh! My tears were so real for Jimin! Damn you demon"

"Yah it's not my fault!"

"Guys....."

"Oh no Jimin, you should act like you're in pain, not like you saw a white smoke"

"No I-"

"Then what?"

"White smoke Sorae"

"What....?"

"Behind you"

"Huh....." it was as if the whole World had been put on a slo-mo button.

I turn like those seen on anime and manga, anticipation surfing on my being. I gasp loudly, my eyes taking in the horrendous white smoke emerging from out of nowhere, in the middle of the hall. It's dense, and it's moving without an influence of the wind.

"J-Joon?" I know the spirit must know it all, since he's scared of nothing and possesses knowledge more than anyone in this room.

"Master....."

W-what?

"Spirit Kim Namjoon. How do you do?"

"Excellent, master. I would like to know how are you"

"Ah....You know. I'm just an old man, Namjoon. It's getting closer"

I watch as the smoke now transforms into a middle aged man. He looked wise, his eyes had a glint of which reminds me of something. He is draped in white cloth, his hair greying and the beard too. He lifts his hand, and from the corner of my eye, I see Namjoon walking firth and taking his hand and holding it to his forehead, like a kind of greeting.

The others follow, even Jungkook, and I'm surprised the most. I was debating if I should greet the elderly too but when he himself started walking towards me, I panic. His aura is pure, but powerful. Each step he takes towards me is slow and cautious, as if he knows I'll freak out of his pace is fastened.

He smiles ever so slightly and reaches his hand to pat my shoulder, then my hair. There's a look of fondness in his eyes as I search his face. I stand still, not knowing what to do, until I'm suddenly falling into deep sleep.

I swear I hate creatures and shit.

A few hours later

I wake up in my room.

I find myself neatly tucked in the comforter and it feels great to not wake up at the moment. So I stay still.

Eventually, I get up from the bed after a few minutes of staring at the ceiling and discover that it's already sunset. I hop down the stairs and find the seven men talking among themselves. Unconsciously, I look around to find the old man, but I assume that he might've left.

Or disappeared. Whatever.

"Good evening Sorae"

"Evening Jimin. Um.....that old man....was I dreaming?"

"No you were not. He was very much there in reality"

"Who was he?" I ask out of curiosity. Namjoon is the first to answer.

"He's our master. We're very much independent but you know, we're on a mission. To—"

"Keep me protected. I know"

"Right. So he's the plan maker, and hence our master. And he's a Phoenix. And elderly Phoenix and a very wise one at that" I nod my head at his words, taking in the information.

Though, I'm curious to know why the hell I'm being protected. From what? I ask that question to myself a lot since no one answers me.

"She's such a dumb ass ugh"

"I'M A WHAT!?!" I swear I'm going to kill Jungkook one day.

"Huh? What?" he acts so innocent right now, but I'm no fool.

"Who's the fucking dumb ass?? Me?? You're completely wrong Jungkook. Ever since I bumped into you, you've been nothing but an utter shit load to me. YOU'RE JUST A PLAIN FUCKER!!!" I cry out loud, having enough of his shit. He is in no position to call me a dumb ass when he himself is one, the worst at that.

"Well jeez thanks" the nerve....

Just when I was about to ounce on him for the second time that day, Jungkook lifts his two hands dramatically to stop me. I furrow my brows together when he looks at me in confusion.

"What? Pussy"

"No. Wait. I never said that out loud"

"What....?"

"I never said you were a dumb ass. Sorae, I was just talking to myself...."

The actual fuck?

"You're kidding, right?"

"No. Even if I wanted to, but no, I'm not kidding. Believe me, hyung" he turns to Namjoon and his eyes are wide as well. Everyone is just as confused as the other.

"Sorae. Get ready. We're going out of town"