From your author

Disclaimer

This taekook story is only a fanfiction.
No events are true except the names of the characters which are taken from BTS and few real actors.
It's a boy/boy love, so if you are not interested or don't feel like reading such stuffs are free to leave.

The story is written by Taekook Phantasm (that's my youtube channel name)

The pictures used in this story is not mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner.

I don't give rights to anyone to copy my work and publish in any other platform.

If I found anyone releasing my work without my permission will be send copyright strike for stealing my work.

This is an original work which I'll be releasing only on wattpad.

There may be few grammer mistakes and mistyping, so I apologise for such mistakes.

The story contains mpreg content. If you are uncomfortable with such content please leave right away.

The idea for writing this story came to me when one day I was listening to Ariana Grande's song named POV. I don't know but I have a very special attachment to that song.

I hope you like reading my work and don't forget to vote and leave nice comments for the author. It really motivates me to write better.

Thank you everyone and I love you so much 💜

~Janet~