10

◦•●◉✿ - ✿◉●•◦

After Mr Jeon left to handle his other works and appointments without any word spoken, the staff and employees were quite confused and in doubt that why Mr Jeon didn't join them for further introduction and discussion.

They simply watched Mr Jeon leaving the room in a fast pace and no one had courage to say anything or stop him from choosing his busy schedule rather than socializing.

Taehyung was still seated in his place with Jimin, thinking what just happened. He knew the raven head did notice him, the stare was obvious, the sexual tension was also evident between them but what just happened. He was so disorientated that he didn't hear his newly made friend's voice. He felt the touch and tapping on his shoulder which eventually helped him to grab his attention.

The brunette but still kept thinking about the stare they shared few minutes before because it cleared the whole misunderstanding that there is something more going on between them. The nervousness Taehyung felt in pit of his stomach was now fading away and a sweet smile was plastered on his face, when he felt someone is calling him.

He snapped his head to the left, seeing Jimin getting up from his seat to vacant the hall like other employees.

"Taehyung, we have to go now." He informed which the latter agreed, leaving his seat and following few staff members who will be instructing them to their allotted department.

They were gathered near the reception area where the different department heads were around to guide the new employees. "Mr Park Jimin." The shortie heard his name called by a staff member who held a tablet in his hand.

He was directed to leave the group of new employees and follow a man named Park Seo Joon, a six feet tall guy in his light grey formals smiling charmingly towards jimin. the shortie trailed his way to the man, standing next to him.

The short guy named Jimin kept staring up at Seo Joon who was undoubting very good looking. But the height difference between them made jimin sigh, thinking he is not just a scaredy cat but also his personality is not like these Jeon's employees.

The staff called the next name and it was kim taehyung. The brunette also stood next to seo joon cordially introducing himself. "Hello, I am Kim Taehyung." the tall guy gently bowed to him, introducing himself. "I am Park Seo Joon. I am the head of the sales department."

This announcement made jimin shivers because he was already pissed from his nervousness and this new information left him little uncomfortable because now, he is one more step ahead to his new job, which he thought was given to him by mistake.

Few more names were called out and every new employ was divided in different department before heading to their respective floor. Jimin, Taehyung and few others followed seo joon to the 10th floor where the sales department had their office.

As soon as they reached the floor, Seo Joon guided each new employ to their own table and work place to settle down. Taehyung and Jimin got a cubicle next to each other, giving a little relief to the shortie who now atleast have a friend next to him. Taehyung sat in his place, feeling little excited to see a desktop and few files arranged on his tables.

He never knew the first feeling of being a working man will be so exciting and pleasing. So, he had a warm smile on his face. it was only few minutes, when seo joon step out of his chamber. He announced the new employees to join them for a meeting which was exclusively arranged for the new comers.

Taehyung and jimin glanced at each other as shortie asked. "Do we have to attend another meeting?" The brunette shrugged his shoulder, addressing that he has zero knowledge about it now following his department head's order. He step away from his cubicle, walking behind the tall guy as jimin did the same thing.