13

_(••÷[ - ]÷••)_

Taehyung was stomping away with heavy steps and rage in his face. He couldn't believe that after Mr Jeon left bruises on his wrist, he still had the audacity to face him. He never imagined that Mr Jeon is such a shameless being and an awful person that he still got the courage to talk to the brunette.

Taehyung can never forgive Mr Jeon Jungkook, because he deceived him and for his own physical satisfaction he tricked Taehyung to be in this company.

He would never forget that.

He took the same route from where he came, but this time with a different mood. He was nowhere to be a calm person but rather felt like killing Mr Jeon Jungkook and the attitude he had.

He cursed himself to have a dream like that with the most hateful person. He now believes that the attraction they both share is all bullshit and he's never gonna give any attention to Mr Jeon till he's working here.

He kept on cursing the man, calling him all sorts of things which definitely pleased him. Sometimes, it would be an asshole or sometimes a motherfucker. But taehyung was nowhere to subside the anger he had in himself for the man named Mr Jeon Jungkook after that unnecessary conversation, which the brunette really wanted to forget.

He kept on walking back to the cafeteria where he left his friend. he never thought he walked so far away from the food centre, because it took him at least 10 minutes to reach there.

He started to think that Mr Jeon Jungkook followed him for almost 10 minutes and he had no idea about it. This cringe him out. He also thought that maybe Mr Jeon heard his conversation with yamazaki which was again the most awkward moment for Taehyung. He seriously doesn't want to share his personal life and tell people that he is a homosexual and what not. He's here for a few days, and he's gonna be a mystery for them till he steps out of this building.

The anger which was rising within him, kept increasing till he stood at the entrance of the cafeteria. He gave a quick glance to his right, only to find an empty corridor with no trace of Mr Jeon jungkook. He thanked God that Mr Jeon didn't choose to follow him, or else people might think they have some connections, which will again be the worst experience ever.

As now taehyung was outside the cafeteria he kept searching for his friend who was nowhere to be seen. The brunette was confused because he left his friend somewhere here where he chose to grab some lunch.

He kept looking till he felt a tap on his shoulder, from the back. He quickly swirls around only to find jimin with a broad smile plastered on his face.

"where were you?" the brunette asked as he could see the excitement on jimin's face and some chocolate syrup smudged around his lips.

"I want to ask you the same thing, where were you? I was looking for you." Jimin replied with a slightly concerned look. Taehyung didn't know what to say so he chose a very obvious answer, hoping that jimin would believe him, because in this crowd nobody can point out what the next person is doing, everyone is busy with their own work. "I was here and I was looking for you."

The shortie was now absolutely confused because he never saw taehyung after he got back with his food. "No, you were not there. I looked for you."

Taehyung was now left with another question, which he didn't know how to answer. So he quickly started to dab Jimin's face with his thumb, trying to remove those smudged chocolates from his face "you have got some chocolate syrup on your face."

Jimin unknowingly wipped his face like a kid, trying to get rid of those chocolates. "It must be the croissant which I had a few minutes back." Jimin said with a pout on his face which Taehyung definitely felt the cutest face his friend has ever made in these two days.