2

•♫•♬• - •♫•♬•

2 years ago

Yamazaki noticed Taehyung right outside his classroom, shoving his notebooks aggressively in his locker.

He looked little tired with anger and frustration visible on his expression. The vocalist knew Taehyung had a bad day just by looking at his face.

He kept noticing his every move, building up courage to speak to the man whose been his crush since day one of the college.

"I hope you know what you are doing." the vocalist heard a voice and a soft pat on his shoulder from his fellow bandmate who instantly noticed the way Yamazaki was staring at his crush.

"I just wanna talk to him yoongi that’s it." The vocalist replied, his eyes still lingering over the handsome guy. "He’s out of our league man." His friend Yoongi said.

The vocalist didnt give up, feeling agitated to make any move. He took one last breathe before closing the distance between him and his crush, when Yoongi pulled him back. "Dont do it man. You know his father and the power he holds. Please don’t waste your time."

Yamazaki stood there, several emotions swirling in his mind. He wanted to take control and just confess to his crush but his guts said that he’s committing the biggest mistake.

It was obvious a guy like Taehyung will never date him.

He gulped a huge lump down his throat. Building the courage in him again.  Yamazaki strolled towards the brunette, making sure he’s not the next target for his outburst because Taehyung looked he’s gonna kill someone right there.

"Hie" He said sheepishly, trying to gain the confidence.

"What the fuck do you want."

Taehyung retorted back, not paying any attention to the guy next to him.

"A-actually we are performing next week and I-I was wondering if you c-could join us." Yamazaki used small voice while stuttering to invite the brunette.

"What makes you think that I’ll come to this fucking concert. I don’t give a fuck about your performance. So will you please leave me alone."

The brunette replied, turning down his invitation. The vocalist nodded, staring down at his shoes.

"Okay fine. But I’ll wait for you." He said with a sigh knowing Taehyung would turn him down again.

"Then I guess you have to enjoy the disappointment."

Taehyung sounded grumpy with a smirk on his face. The vocalist stayed quiet when Taehyung left him alone in the corridor, whirling around to leave for his next class.

The vocalist eyes were still on Taehyung reminiscing how the brunette immediately became his crush the moment he saw him. He always tried approaching him but failed the next moment. This was his first time talking to his crush and it was obvious that it didn’t go well.

_

Yamazaki had beads of sweat on his forehead, walking down from the stage with his guitar. The girls were already going crazy for him, cheering him up in their loud voices.

Dynamite! Dynamite! was the only word can be heard from the crowd and even in the back stage. Yamazaki had his eyes on certain someone knowing he was wasting his time for someone who doesn’t give a fuck about him.

He went to the changing room, with a disappointed look on his face, remembering the words his crush said to him.

'Then I guess you have to enjoy the disappointment.'

He walked out from there and leisurely walk to their van as his bandmate followed him. He almost reached the van, loading the vehicle with his instruments.

He was busy packing his bag when his gaze got stuck on a guy, wearing a leather jacket with black jeans, standing far away from his van. His lips curved into a smile, almost blushing because he knew who was that. He can only admire his side profile but he knew who that was.

He jogged over to the guy, standing next to him. "I thought you would not come." He said trying to hide his flushed red cheeks.

"I also thought that but my friends convinced me that I should be here. I heard from them that you guys are pretty good." Taheyung replied with a sigh, cockiness quite visible on his face.

"Thank you for coming it means a lot." Yamazaki muttered still tried to be little louder for the brunette to hear that.

There was a complete silence after that before Yamazaki took the initiative to ask one last question. "Were you here when I performed the last song?" He bit his lips waiting for a positive answer.

"What about it?"

Taehyung ask giving an unimpressed look to the boy next to him and then turning back to look in the front. "I wrote that song for you." the vocalist blurted out with an obvious grin on his face.

Taehyung smiled a bit giving a quick glance to the boy because no one ever did something like that for him. It was his first time a guy approached with a genuine liking towards him because rest of the guys in the college only want to be inside his pants.

"How do you speak Korean so well?"

The next question from brunette made the vocalist almost stumble with his words. "I-I lived in korea for few years back when I-I was in elementary school." The vocalist replied later cursing his lips for always stuttering when he’s talking to his crush.

The silence again crept in between them making Yamazaki more nervous thinking Taehyung didn’t like the song he performed for him.

"Btw I liked it. your song."

Yamazaki heard it, he snap his head to the brunette trying to figure out was that even real or he was hearing things. "What did you say?" He asked making sure he heard it right.

Taehyung released a deep sigh before leaving the spot, walking straight in the dark alley, before he said. "I don’t say things twice." Yamazaki stare at him with a sudden emptiness he felt right next to him. He waited for Taehyung to turn around and say something when his crush finally turned around, signalling the vocalist to join him.

"come on cause I'm not gonna say it again." Yamazaki scurried to walk next to Taehyung, deciding not to leave brunette’s side ever again. He knew what his heart wanted and it was definite that he fell for the guy named

Kim Taehyung

Lol that was quick for uploading the next part. But i was working on this for the past few days, thus i decided to publish these two today. I'll upload the next part soon. Till then enjoy reading the two parts. Love you 💜