7

• ••'º'•» - «•'º'•• •

Few weeks later

"Shit! I am gonna cum baby"

The vocalist grunts reverberate in the whole room while pounding insanely inside his boyfriend. His breathe felt short and his lower abdomen also felt the heat which soon need to be get rid off as he was about to release the load into the condom.

His totally drenched body was hovering the brunette who bit his lower lips in ecstasy to produce the minimum sound. They were totally lost in giving each other the pleasure which always satisfied the brunette the moment Yamazaki, his boyfriend plans a dinner date for him.

It was a simple candle night dinner which turned into a hot and steamy sex, the moment they step inside their apartment.

The vocalist took the control over Taehyung's fragile body who begged for a nice fuck and Yamazaki couldn't upset his lover.

He needed to do things according to Taehyun's liking but somewhere he also doesn't feel the urge to stop himself from fucking his boyfriend till he see the stars.

"Fuck baby!"

Yamazaki shouted leaving the brunette more impatient. "I want you to cum baby. for God sake. Do it. already." The brunette yelled at him, while maintaining the static position for his boyfriend to release the load.

Yamazaki finally came inside Taehyung, dropping his sweaty body on top of his boyfriend. His warm breath was hitting Taehyung's earlobe who wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, gently patting his back.

Yamazaki didn't care about the mess created by the brunette who came few minutes ahead of him, right on his torso. "That was incredible." The vocalist confessed while raising his whole body letting his cock leaving the wet velvety walls and to toss next to his boyfriend.

Their bodies were literary covered with cum and sweat, lapping against each other as they stayed closer to each other. Yamazaki encircle his arms around taehyung, pecking his crown for making themselves calm.

"You did it so well babe. I barely remember when was the last time we had sex like this." The vocalist said in his soft voice, panting gently to catch his breath.

"I loved it too baby." Taehyung replied whose breathe also felt uneven which grabbed the vocalist attention.

"Yeah?"

Taehyung nodded, cuddling to his boyfriend. His arms wrapped around his chest, resting his head on it.

"I thought you wouldn't like it, not after what happened few days back." yamazaki confessed thinking about the day when they had a fight. More like an argument.

It made the brunette slightly uncomfortable that he finally let go off his boyfriend and just lie next to him, his eyes fixed to the ceiling.

Taehyung stayed quiet ignoring the whole argument thing before confessing. "I always like having quick sex with you. I like when its not pre planned and we just do it."

"Yes, I know. And how can I forget that you always praised me for giving you some of the best nights."

The vocalist had tint of smile on his face. Taehyung couldn't see those smiles in that dim lit room but he knew what his boyfriend meant by that.

While staring at the ceiling, he thought like how can he forget that in this two years of relationship Yamazaki treated taehyung like a princess, granting all his wishes even when its about having sex.

"What are you thinking baby?" the vocalist asked bringing taehyung from his subconscious self. The brunette shook his head to nothing and planted a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's lips.