18

★。+゚☆ - ☆゚+。★

"I didn't want to kiss you goodbye - that was the trouble - I wanted to kiss you good night - and there's a lot of difference." ― Ernest Hemingway

Jungkook didn't know what was wrong with him or how he got the courage to kiss his crush. He never knew what a kiss was until he kissed Yi Hyun but that was out of frustration and physical urge to touch someone. He remembered how he badly wanted to kiss someone whom he loved and tonight he got the chance to kiss the love of his life.

He didn't know what he was thinking but he just wanted to feel those lips. There was anguish that kept on pushing every blood cell in his veins as he couldn't stop moving his lips against Taehyung.

Jungkook can feel the lightning from the dark sky running in his nerves to lift his hand and hold his love in his embrace. Everything is surreal and hard to believe that Jungkook finally took the first step.

Jungkook can taste the soft subtle lips and the sweet pulls they shared in between their intimacy. He at first thought Taehyung would not respond to his intimate kiss, but he could also feel his lips responding to every love Jungkook was trying to pour on him.

Every pull from Taehyung's side reverberates throughout Jungkook's body. For a second, they didn't want to imagine anybody but wanted to feel each other, so Jungkook finally lifted his hand and groped Taehyung's waist tightly, pulling his petite figure closer to his groin.

Taehyung felt the heat reaching his body as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulder, reciprocating his love for his boss. Jungkook could sense fire in his body from every touch he could feel from Taehyung and the ignite finally reaches to every strand of hair of his body which reaches to every blood cell.

Jungkook doesn't want to stop this and he also doesn't want Taehyung to be the first one to stop. Jungkook could feel Taehyung's rapid breathing, knowing he didn't want to stop either. They were too lost in each other to even realize the time cause, it was almost midnight and they felt like taking it to another level, by just pressing the lift button and going to Taehyung's house but Jungkook realized it was too early to take that step, so he pulled softly, feeling brunette's lips resisting to let go of his lips but he finally pulled away, retrieving his hand to himself.

Taehyung at first couldn't realize what happened but it was hard to let go. He watched Jungkook looking into his eyes, as he did the same not thinking what just happened. They didn't want to end it abruptly so Taehyung finally stepped back, eyes cast down to the concrete ground. He didn't want to be the first one to say anything because he did what he was not supposed to do.

They stayed like that, striking an awkward look at one another, Till Jungkook placed a sweet kiss on Taehyung's lips and said "Good night. I'll see you tomorrow."

Taehyung nodded and Mr. Jeon left like he wanted to run away and scream out loud his excitement. Brunette smiled not believing what just happened but it was magical. It was obvious that he didn't call his boyfriend or anyone that night but decided to lie on his bed, remembering every touch they shared.

On the other side, Jungkook reached home late and confined himself to his study room, watching the stars for the whole night from his large window.

_

The next morning Taehyung woke up late because he slept at an absurd time which was around dawn. He couldn't get that kiss out of his head, like he felt his feet bouncing and his heart beating insanely, realizing Mr. Jeon is someone special in his life now.

He was so excited about the intimacy that he completely forgot to even have his breakfast. he kept on staring at Jeon's two blazers which he considered as something special. He decided to hang that thing in his closet and eventually smell the scent it had on it. He remembered the scent from his first day when he met Jeon in Jeon's chamber and he almost badly bruised his wrist. He hated to even face that asshole but now he wondered when he'll get the time to see him again. Or maybe it's just infatuation that is driving him mad from the inside, making him forget so many things in his life, especially his boyfriend.