6

"Holy mother of God. Who the fuck is that."

A girl whisper shouted making sure her classmates did hear her making such comment on the guy who finally reached to the front, taking his seat with the professors and the principal.

"Will you please be little less louder, they can hear you duh!" The guy who just informed everyone that who was that gentleman ranted back at her for being so loud.

Taehyung gaze were stuck on that man who literary blew away his whole existence. According to him it was true that he never saw a guy like that before and by knowing that he’s the ceo of jeon corporation there was a tint of curiosity in him which gushed out to know the man.

Everyone took their seat as signalled by the organizers that they can and the brunette was lost in his own thoughts. It was yamazaki who held his hand and pulled him down to take his seat.

"Is everything okay babe?" He noticed the bewildered look he had on his face. the brunette thoughts came back to the reality with a smirk. He couldn’t believe he had that kind of thought in his mind where he wanted to know that man.

He chuckled inwardly, face palming to find himself getting attracted to someone because this never happened. Taehyung being attracted to someone, never happened. He always set a standard and this guy literary broke all the standards which the brunette has ever set while choosing a guy.

He was the exact type which the brunette ever wanted. And that same thing made taehyung snicker at himself. He turns his head to yamazaki and said. "I am okay baby."

The vocalist placed his hand on taehyung’s lap slightly caressing it to make his boyfriend calm down. Despite he didn’t admit what was wrong but the vocalist knew taehyung was nervous and he was there for him not knowing what’s actually going on inside the brunette’s head.

When everyone got settled, the organizers with the volunteers started the convocation programme. For the opening ceremony there was a musical performed by the choirs group for welcoming the chief guest.

After the musical ended the dean of that college addressed the gentlemen who were there among them. it was specially for the chief guest, the principal, the professors from different departments. the fellow students and their parents were addressed later just after addressing the people who were in the front.

The speech turn out be a long one, discussing the time these graduate have spend In the college. the dean also never forgot to appreaciate the amount of handwork and dedication the professors have given to this college, and due to this the graduating students from this college excel in every field whether it is here in korea or abroad.

The students patiently paid their attention to the speech, maintaining the decorum which was expected to be followed by the students of Seoul National University. Because that’s what makes them different from rest of the students from any other college.

After the dean was done elaborating his speech and conveying this thoughtful message. The principal of Seoul National University went up to the stage to convey his share of message, not forgetting to address the chief guest.

The girls in the back were quite bored till that time and they were waiting for the ceo to share few words. when the ceo mr. Jeon Jungkook was called on the stage, the man effortlessly stood up and walked up to the stage, standing right behind the podium to share his warm message.

"A very good morning to one and all present here."

Mr Jeon said with his deep manly voice. The girls who were already dying to hear the man’s voice, couldn’t get over with the fact that Mr Jeon literary took their heart away.