1

✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

It was the brightest day for a city like seoul. The sun rays were touching the surface of the earth. The bright lights flickered through the rays and kissed the land with glory. the birds were chirping, singing their sweet melody. The soft breeze was making the petals and leaves dancing in that amazing weather. Even though it was the beginning of summer, the light breeze can be felt in that scorching sunny day. It was a great morning to begin a new day, with a great outfit to try on and walk on the streets of seoul. Because come on! Summer is all about trying new dresses and enjoying the hot weather with some cold coffee.

Even though summer is the perfect weather for hanging out with friends but for someone, this summer is special. A time which will change the course of his life. A time which will bring honour and pride to his family. A time when he’ll be awarded as the valedictorian of his college.

But unfortunately that someone was still unaware of the fact that its already morning and he was still asleep in his bed, maybe dreaming about his future and the life which awaits for him.

There were several things in his life that need to be taken care of and finally attach himself to a new life. Because why not, he waited for 3 years

3 fucking years to get his graduation degree from the most prestigious college in Korea. He waited to begin a new journey of his life. He waited in those years to explore the places he admired the most and gaining experience from life. He wanted to be an adventurous guy, visiting every corner of the world.

To basically go according to the bucket list which he’s been filling up since he was in high school. Jotting down his dreams in a diary, in a hope to fulfil those dreams. And for him the top most bulletin in that list was definitely not staying in Korea but stepping into the world of mystery and exploration.

He is just 22, too young to be taking such decision of leaving his friends and family behind just for his dreams. But this young man was not like others, whose only concern was to get a job, then getting married and settled with a wife and kids. He didn’t want a stable life but a life which will be engraved in his mind till his last breath. A life which his parents never imagined or paid any attention to it. A life he has already chosen for himself and he’s not backing away from it.

It was obvious that for having such dreams he has already envisioned something for himself that how he’ll work this out. First of all, when it comes to his studies he was already brilliant in it. 

Since young age he excelled in his studies so much so that he left his classmates far behind him when it comes to his academics and scored the highest marks not just in his college but throughout his school life. He was not a nerd but a brainiac who was worthy enough to be awarded a gold medal and to become the next heir of kim corporation. But apart from that he was extremely beautiful. He was even accorded the best face of their college which made guys to get flattered over him.

But when it came to his likings and choices he was quite peculiar about it. Its his habit of choosing the best from anything whether it was a chocolate, toy, clothes or even boys. He’s not like other guys who’ll just throw themselves to have a good fuck or one night stand with anyone. He had some standard and he’ll maintain that in every cost.

Thus, for maintaining his standard he chose Yamazaki to be his boyfriend. A guy from tokyo Japan, whose only passion was music and setting up his own recording studio. The lead vocalist of a band named Dynamite and the most popular male in his college with an attractive look, handsome features and the foremost his heavenly voice to be exact. Before anyone can set an eye on him, yamazaki chose this 22 old guy to be his boyfriend and for exact he’s been in relationship with him since the second year of his college life.

The 22 year old guy was obviously a gorgeous man but also sassy, bitchy, rich and gives damn about others. He was like Regina from mean girls but in a masculine form. He could execute anyone with just one glare or make people destroy themselves just because he looked at them.

He was damn sexy for anyone to handle him and a rich, spoiled brat who is learning to step away from the comfort zone which his father, Mr Kim gave him throughout his life. Yeah I know you must be wondering who that is but I bet you the answer. He is none other than Kim
Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung is the only son for Mr Kim Ji Hoon and his wife Mrs Kim Eun Sook. They both never planned any other child after Taehyung because Taehyung filled their life with joy and enthusiasm. Mr Kim already knew that Taehyung will take over his company and become the next heir of his vast business empire. It was bound to happen in future but little did they know that their son was a special child.

Like doctor said to them after his birth that Taehyung is indeed a special one. One in a million male child who can give birth to babies, but the possibility is slightly low. His father never knew if that’s even possible, taehyung is a boy and how he can give birth. The moment they found out about this Taehyung became a sensitive kid even though he was rebellious in nature.

He didn’t need anyone’s help, a self centered guy who liked dominating others rather than getting dominated by others. So Mr Kim pampered him with their love and care, not mentioning to the world that Taehyung is a special kid. Despite the fact that Taehyung completed his middle and high school with higher scores but he was little fickle minded. He always wanted things according to his liking which surely Mr Kim fulfilled without any doubts.

When Taehyung turn fourteen he found out about his sexuality, knowing he doesn’t like girls but boys. He had a discusion with his father regarding this and Mr Kim accepted him for whatever he is. It was that time when Mr Kim mentioned about him being a special kid who can conceive. The information surely jolted Taehyung form within, leaving only concerns for his parents.

As Taehyung grew older he accepted who he was and he was supposed to lead a life like this. But being special came with different challenges in life, a life he never imagined. He always wanted to hang out with his guy friends and try certain things which was normal for teenagers, like having his first kiss or loosing his virginity at the age of sixteen like his other friends. But Mr Kim was always against for it knowing Taehyung was not like other kids. His father never wanted to take any risk when it came to Taehyung or else it will be disasterous ending for a boy who can conceive.

It was preciously six months after Taehyung, completed his high school and signed up for the business course in Seoul National University. It was just for few days that everyone envied him for his extraordinary beauty until boys found out that Taehyung was homosexual and he’s interested in guys. But at that time no one dared to try their luck on him because Taehyung’s father was a powerful man and Taehyung never gave crap for any random guy because he had some standard and no one literary 

I mean no one fulfilled that standard.

His life was going perfectly fine until Yamazaki proposed to him. Taehyung had no reason to turn him down because he was damn popular, girls used to fling around him just to grab his attention but Yamazaki chose Taehyung, later confessing that he’s into boys. It was sure he broke several hearts but dating Taehyung was worth it because no one was as beautiful as Taehyung, not even girls.

It was Taehyung’s feature which attracted others with his lean and tall figure, with his light brown eyes and dark brown hair and honey tanned complexion. He was a man with a sexy body structure, with a nice round ass. He was a true example of Greek god or an anime character, because of his straight nose with a mole under it and a perfect kissable lips which was aligned fantastically for a face like him.

He was like an angel who has descended straight from heaven like God has spent a huge amount of time on Taehyung. Even though Yamazaki went for these features, but later his mind changed completely knowing that Taehyung is an incredible person not like a random guy but a

special one. 

It was great to upload the first chapter for this book. I was quite nervous for this but I hope you like reading it. The whole chapter started with taehyung and ended with taehyung. Lol. I'll upload the next part in few minutes. So stay tuned for that. Don't forget to vote and comment.  Love you 💜