Prologue

•  Abhi broke all his relations with Pragya after Pragya helps Prachi & Ranbir to get married.

•  He didn't even let her chance to speak even for once.

•  When Pranbir goes to take the blessings of elders, they insulted Prachi & were about to throw them out of the house ; but Arhana (Aryan & Shahana) stops them.

•  Arhana tells about each & every crime of Rhea, but no one believed. Then they showed them all the proofs of Rhea's crimes. They also told everything about Alia & other Mehra's involvement in Abhi & Tanu's marriage.

•  As usual Abhi blasted his anger on every mehra family member, especially Rhea & Alia. He broke all relations with them.

•  Abhi as usual came in Crocodile tears of his family & forgave them.

•  Abhi realised what blunder he did by blaming Pragya. He decided to go to her & asks for her forgiveness & take her back to his life.

•  Both Ranbir & Aryan Along with decided to leave the M.K. Mansion along with Prachi & Shahana. Everyone tried to stop them but in vain.

•  When they were about to leave the house, Police came at that time.

•  Prachi asks them the reason behind arrival. They tells her everything which happened with Pragya. Prachi stumbles hearing them.

🔸Where Is Pragya?????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
🔸What Happened To Her?????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Credits : _quotesunseen_quotesunseen_