CHAPTER 7

In Pragya's Room :

Pragya was pacing from here and there in her room

Pragya was pacing from here and there in her room. She was thinking of what to do next. Finally, she have decided that what she has to do. She took her phone and calls someone.

At some other place the phone was ringing. Someone picked up the phone. The person smiled seeing the caller ID. He picked the call & spoke....

Someone : Hello !!!!

Pragya : Hello Isha!!!! How are you My Baby???

That someone was Isha.

Isha : Now, you remembered that you have a Daughter ???? Huhhhh....

Pragya : Sorry na.... Please forgive me. I know you're angry on me for not being in touch with you. So Sorry....

Isha melted on hearing his Mother's plea..

Isha : Okkk. I forgave you. There must be something that's why you called me. What is it Mom????

Pragya : I want you to be here in Arora Mansion before the evening. Will you please come here????

Isha : Okk. I will come there. Just send me the address. But, I have a doubt. Can I????

Pragya : Yes, sure!! You can.

Isha : You suddenly called me there???? Is anything serious???? You can tell me.

Pragya : No. Nothing is serious beta. Everything is fine.

Isha : Ohhh!!! I thought it is serious. That's why you were asking me come there. Okk, Mom. I will be there. You don't worry. Just take care of yourself and others.

Pragya : Okk!!! You to take care of yourself. Bye. See you soon.
Isha : Bye Mom.

Both disconnected the phone and kept there phone on side table of a bed. Later, Pragya went onto sleep.

At Evening

Everyone was sitting in the hall happily talking to each other. Pragya wasn't present there.

Main Living Hall