CHAPTER 6

They broke the hug after a while & asked Pragya about them. Pragya, Miesha & Sushma were looking at each other. They don't know what & how to tell them. But, they have to tell them the truth anyhow no matter what they will think. So, Pragya took a deep breath and then spoke....

Pragya : Whatever I am going to tell you all is very important. So, listen to me very carefully.

Both Miesha & Sushma were looking at each other & wondering what is Pragya going to say.

Prachi : What important things are you going to tell us Maa??? Please say it quickly.

Pragya : She is Miesha, my younger sister (Pointing towards Miesha) & she is My Mom (Pointing towards Sushma), my Biological mother the one who gave birth to me.

Everyone was hell shocked after hearing what Pragya said to them. No one knows how to react on this. Preeta was the first one to come out of shock. So, she spoke....

Preeta : Dii, do you even know what are you saying????

Pragya : Preeta, I know very well that what I am saying. I will explain everything to you all.

Flashback Starts....

After I got discharge from hospital, we went to Australia. There I started my new life with them. Like I told you, I got my memory back few months back. One day, Mom was not feeling good. So, I decided to sleep with her in her room to take her care. When Mom falls asleep, I also tried to get sleep. But, was unable to sleep. There was a message popped up on her screen. I unlock the phone in 1st attempt after guessing right password. After seeing the message I decided to see gallery of media files. I don't know why I felt that. I know it was not the good thing to use someone's phone without their permission. When I opened the gallery, I started to watch images. After seeing some pictures, I saw an image. I couldn't believe it my own eyes. I thought to ask Mom about this later once she is awake. After few hours Mom was awake. After some time I showed her that photo & asked to her about this ....

Pragya : Mom, who is in this photo in your embrace???

Sushma : They are my kids. My twins kids. Younger one is my son Akshay & Elder one is my daughter. I don't know anything about her.

Pragya : What do you mean by you don't know about her??? If she is your daughter, then you should know about her.

She told me everything what happened at that night from the beginning till the end. I was shocked by this revelation. My hands were shivering. No, my entire body was shivering. She noticed this. So, she asked me...

Sushma : What happened Pragya??? Why are you shivering???

I was still in shock. So, Mom shook me a little bit to bring me out shock. With trembling voice I asked Mom...

Pragya : M.. Mom.. Are they really your twin kids????

Sushma : Yes. But, why did you asked this???

Then I took my phone & then opened my gallery. I showed her the same photo. She was shocked to see the photo.

Sushma : Pragya, do you have any other photos????

Pragya nods in yes. She shows her other photos in her phone. She was more shocked to see those photos. She asked me....

Sushma : Who are they in photo with you & him???

Pragya : She is My Grandmother & She is Jaanki Amma.

Sushma has tears in her eyes hearing what Pragya told. Pragya too sees tears in her eyes. So, I asked her...

Pragya : What happened Mom??? Why are you crying seeing this photos???

Sushma : Because they are those two people whom I handed over my kids.

Pragya : (Stammering Voice) Th.. That means you are my really my Mom??? My Biological Mother???

Sushma nodded in yes. They both were teary-eyed. They hug each other. We broke the hug after some time.

Sushma : Today, I am so happy. I got back my daughter whom I was searching for.

Pragya : I don't know what to say. From last 3 years I was with you. I always felt some kind of connection with you. Little did I know that you were my Mom. The one who gave birth to me.

Sushma : If I tell this to Miesha, she would be super happy.

Pragya : Yes Mom. You're absolutely right. We should tell this to Chhoti.

At that time Miesha also comes there. She was confused seeing us talking like that.

Miesha : What secret gossip is going on??? Are you two talking about me???

Sushma : Miesha, come & sit here.

Miesha comes there & sit between Pragya & Sushma.

Sushma : I want to tell you something.

Miesha : What is it, Mom ???

Sushma : Miesha, you know na that i was searching for your elder sister from time???

Miesha : Yes Mom. I know that. But, why are you talking about this now???

Sushma : Because I found her.

Miesha : (Shocked) What!!! Really!!! Where is she now??? I want to see her.
I just want to hug her.

Sushma : She is right here in this room.

Miesha : Huhhh???

Sushma : She is My biological daughter (Pointing towards Pragya) & your elder sister. My own blood.

Miesha sees in the direction where Sushma pointed. She gets shocked seeing me in that direction.

Miesha : Mom, is is really true??? Is she really....

Sushma nodded in yes. Miesha's happiness knows no bound. She was super duper happy by this news. Her Pragya Dii was her elder sister in real.

Miesha : Today, I am so happy that I got my elder sister back. Although, she was with us from last 3 years. But...

She hugs her Pragya Dii tightly. Pragya too reciprocated the hug. Sushma was feeling so happy that finally her family is complete. Pragya suggested Sushma to join them in hug through signing. Soon, Sushma too joined the hug. After some time they broke the hug & spent some quality time with each other.

Pragya : Next day, just to confirm we did a DNA test. After few days, reports came. It shows the reports positive. I am Biological daughter. Her own blood.

Flashback Ends....

After listening Pragya, everyone had tears in their eyes.

Disha : I am so happy for you.

Everyone : We are so happy for you.

Disha hugs her happily. Soon, everyone joined them in a hug. It was family hug. They broke the hug after sometime. They all talk with each other happily. By that time, lunch was ready. Everyone goes to the dining table. After finishing their lunch everyone goes to their respective room for afternoon sleep.