CHAPTER 11

Ranbir (In Excitement) : I am eagerly waiting for your surprise Maa as Your Surprises were always Best.

Pragya : (Chukles Seeing Ranbir's Excitement) Just by hearing about Surprise You are this much excited then how will you react when in actual You will gets surprise.

Ranbir : I am thinking what will be the surprise.

Pragya : You will gets to know about the surprise. But, for that You have to go to Your room.

Ranbir : Why Maa???? Have You kept My surprise in My Room????

Pragya : No Baba. I told You to go back to Your Room so that You can change Your clothes because We are going for Outing. Now, no more questions. You go to Your room and change and meet me after 25 minutes.

Ranbir nods and leaves from there to his room so that he can change. Both Ranbir & Pragya came to the main living hall and left the Mansion. No one saw them leaving the Mansion as everyone were busy in their own work.

They both reached the mall. Ranbir was Super Duper excited as it was his first time that he came with Pragya for mall. They went on the first floor for shopping.

Pragya : Ranbir, first we will go to the Men's Clothing Store. Okk????

Ranbir : OK. As You say Maa.

They entered the Men's Clothing Store to select dresses for Ranbir and other male members of Their Family.

Pragya : First, we will buy clothes for You. Then for others.

Ranbir : As You say Maa.

Pragya and Ranbir goes to see clothes for Ranbir. Pragya found some clothes for Ranbir and she told him to go into changing room and have a try at them. He then goes from there into changing room. Then Pragya selected some clothes for other men's of her Family as well as for someone.... She was smiling brightly after thinking about him and how the dress will look on that person. Then Pragya goes to the counter with the selected outfits. She told the employee to pack all the clothes as per her instructions. He did it as Pragya told him and handed it to Pragya. Pragya was waiting for him at the counter. After sometime Ranbir came there with the clothes Pragya selected for him. Pragya saw the smile on Ranbir's face and understood that He liked the clothes She selected for him. But, She still choose to ask him.

Pragya : Ranbir, did you like the clothes I had selected for You????

Ranbir (With Full of Happiness 😚😚😚😚😚) : Yes Maa. I didn't like it. In fact, I loved the clothes You had selected for me.

Saying this Ranbir hugged Pragya and Pragya too reciprocated it. They were in a hug while. Others who looked at the scene were smiled at seeing the bond between Mother and Son. After sometime they parted their ways from the hug.

Pragya : I am happy that You liked the clothes that I had selected for You. Let's pay the bill and head towards the Female Clothing Store.

After paying the bill both Pragya & Ranbir left Men's Clothing Store and were finding the Female Clothing Store. Once, they found it they entered in the store.

Ranbir : Maa, just like You selected clothes for me I will select clothes for You.

Pragya (Smiling) : Okk My Son. You will select the clothes for me. After that we both will select the clothes for Ladies of Our Family. Okk????

Ranbir : As You say Maa.

Ranbir selected few clothes for Pragya including both Indian and Western clothes. Pragya took all clothes which Ranbir selected for Her and went to changing room. Ranbir was waiting for Pragya. After sometime Pragya came there trying all clothes which Ranbir selected for Her.

Ranbir : How were the clothes Maa???? Did You liked the clothes that I selected for You????

Pragya : Of Course Ranbir. I loved Your Choice of Clothes. I think Prachi used to take You a lot for shopping. That's why You're very good in selecting clothes.

Ranbir : (Blushes A Little🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈) It's nothing like that Maa. You know what Maa that I have complain about Your Daughter.

Pragya : What is it???? I knew it. I knew that Prachi will trouble My Son. What did She do to You????

Ranbir told Pragya everything the things used to happen whenever Prachi & Ranbir gone for shopping. Pragya laughed for a while before composing herself.

Pragya : Don't worry Ranbir. I will see Her later. How can She trouble My Handsome and Poor Son (She said this while cupping His face). But, now let's go to buy clothes for rest of the ladies of the family.

They went to buy clothes for the rest of ladies of family. After spending an hour they selected the clothes. After that they went to counter and as per Pragya's instructions they packed their clothes. After paying the bill both Pragya & Ranbir left the Store.

Pragya : I don't know about You but I am very much hungry. Let's go to nearby restaurant.

Ranbir : Yes Maa. Even I am hungry after shopping.

After searching for a while they found a restaurant and they entered the restaurant. As soon as Pragya entered the restaurant Manager saw them. So, He immediately came there and personally took them to the VIP area. People looked towards them and thought they might be Special guests that manager is personally attending. Ranbir too was confused seeing this but shrugged it off as He was hungry at the moment.

Once they reached the table manager asked them to settle down. After they settled down Manager asked Pragya to check out the menu.

Manager : Ma'am and Sir, what would You like to eat????

✨  What do you think that what will Pragya & Ranbir order to eat????