CHAPTER 12

Manager : What would you like to eat????

Pragya : First, we will check out the menu and will tell you.

Manager : Sure Ma'am.

Both Pragya & Ranbir check the menu and then decided that what they want to eat.

Pragya/Ranbir : We would like to have Two Veg Grilled Sandwich with Extra Sauce and 1 Hot Chocolate along with 1 Cold Coffee.

Manager : Sure Ma'am. Just give us a few minutes and I will be back with your orders.

After taking orders from Pragya & Ranbir manager leaves from there to prepare for their orders. Pragya & Ranbir were waiting for their orders to arrive. After sometime manager arrives with their orders.

Manager : Ma'am & Sir, here is your order.

Saying that he kept 1 Veg Grilled Sandwich with extra sauce each in front of Pragya & Ranbir. Then, he kept Cold Coffee in front of Pragya and Hot Chocolate in front of Ranbir.

 Then, he kept Cold Coffee in front of Pragya and Hot Chocolate in front of Ranbir

After that manager leaves from there so that Pragya & Ranbir can enjoy their meal

After that manager leaves from there so that Pragya & Ranbir can enjoy their meal. Both Pragya started to enjoy their meal.

Pragya : How is the food???? Are you enjoying the food????

Ranbir : It's good Maa. I never knew about this place. Otherwise, I would have visited this place before with others especially with Prachi.

Pragya : Hmm. Thank God that you liked the food. I thought that you won't like.

Ranbir : Are you joking Maa???? I know that your choices are always good and this place is no exception.

While they finished their meal. After that they called the manager.

Manager : Yes Ma'am and Sir, is there anyway I can help you???? Did you enjoyed your food????

Pragya : Yes. We did enjoyed the food very much. It was really nice. We want to pay the bill.

Manager : Sure Ma'am. How would you like to pay the bill.

Pragya : I would like to pay through Google Pay.

Manager : Here is the QR Code and Ma'am, don't forget to give us valuable feedback.

Pragya : Sure. I would love to give a feedback.

After that Pragya took her Smartphone and quickly scanned the QR Code and through Google Pay and paid the bill. After that Pragya & Ranbir both gave their feedback to manager. Then, manager left from there after requesting Pragya & Ranbir to come again their restaurant. Once he leaves from there both Pragya & Ranbir too leaves from there. They went to the parking lot and sat in the car. They both enjoyed their company a lot. After sometime, they reached their home. They took out the clothes they bought for everyone.

Ranbir : I'm sure that everyone must be worried that we are not at home. More than that I'm scared how will everyone react when they will gets to know about the adventure we did today.

Pragya : I know that. But, don't worry about it. They won't be able to keep their anger on us for a long time.

Agreeing with Pragya both went inside the Mansion. Once they reached they saw that everyone was waiting for them worriedly.

Pragya (Being Innocent) : What are you all doing here at this time???? And You all look so angry???? Is there anything????

Everyone were looking at Pragya shocked except Sushma & Miesha. Ranbir was even more shocked to see that the way Pragya was asking them innocently like nothing serious happened.

Pragya : (Raising Her Eyebrows🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨) Why are you all looking at me like you have seen a ghost???? For your kind information I am not a ghost.

Ranbir was amused seeing Pragya's drama. He wanted to ask Pragya about this. But, he kept quiet as he knew that if he spoke in between then he will be prime target. So, the situation handle his Mother.

(Ranbir always considered Pragya as his Mother and Pragya too considered Ranbir as her son. As Kohli's didn't accepted his marriage with Prachi he left with Prachi and started his new life Prachi and her family. All of them treated Ranbir as family not as Prachi's Husband.)

Disha : Where were both of you???? You know how worried we were???? You both went out that too without telling any of us????

Preeta : & Dii, from when you started doing dramas???? Doing drama is Shrishti's department not Yours.

Everyone chuckled hearing Preeta except Shrishti. She was fuming at what  Preeta said.

Shrishti : Preeta Dii, how can you say that I am Drama Queen. I am so much innocent. See.... 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Everyone chuckled seeing Shrishti's drama. Preeta was going to reply Shrishti but shrugged it off thinking that if she replied to Shrishti their bickering won't end.

Purab : What do you mean by what are we doing here at this time???? We waited for both of you to come for dinner but you didn't came. So, Prachi came to both of your room but she didn't found any of you. She came down and told us. We called both of you but both of you were not picking our calls.

Rishabh/Sameer/Karan : You know Dii how much worried we were about you both???? Don't do this again. Okk????

Pragya/Ranbir : (Innocently ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️) Yes Boss.

Ranbir's behaviour wasn't new to them but seeing Pragya like this was completely new for all of them.

Now, it was Prachi's time to scold both Ranbir & Pragya.

Prachi (😤😤😤😤😤) : Now, both of you tell me where the hell were you both????

Pragya : (🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺) You are shouting on me Prachi???? I am hurt. Very much hurt. Go, I won't talk to you. (Saying Pragya turned her head to left)

Prachi : (Crying) So.. Sorry Maa. I shouted on you. Please forgive me for shouting on you. You can punish me if you want.

Sushma & Miesha knew that Pragya was doing her drama (Nautanki). They were waiting for Pragya to end her so called drama. When they saw Prachi started crying Sushma decided to interrupt.

Sushma : Pragya, end this drama of yours. Don't make Prachi cry anymore or else I won't leave you.

Pragya got scared seeing her mother getting angry. She knew that How can dangerous Sushma can become when she gets angry.

Pragya : Okkkk Mom. Don't be mad at me. Sorry Prachi for making you cry. (Turning towards Sushma) You forgot me as you got Prachi. But, don't hit me with your anger.

Everyone were shocked hearing Sushma that Pragya was doing drama till now and they became more shocked seeing Pragya getting scared from her mother's anger.

Target : 70+ votes