CHAPTER 9

Pragya : Purab, for how many years have you been doing business????

  Purab : Huhhhh????

  Everyone was confused by Pragya's question as they could not understand why Pragya that question asked Purab except Isha.  Pragya again questioned him.

  Purab : I have been in the business world for more than 30 years.

  Pragya : Then, you tell me one thing that we do business only to see profit and loss????

  Purab understood what she wanted to ask him.

  Purab : No!!!! We do business for different reasons.  But why are you asking all this????

  Pragya : What do you think doing Oberoi's are doing this deal with so called MK for profit ????

  Purab (confused) : Then why are they doing this deal if not for profit????

  Pragya : Like you said we do business for different reasons.  Oberoi's doing business with so called MK's could be One of those reasons.  Whatever the reason, there must be some great reason.  Then, why would the Oberoi deal with the so-called MK????

  Disha : Whatever!!!! We have nothing to do with what they do in their either personal or professional life????  We just need to see that those people should not interfere in our life.

  Srishti (Angrily) : Oberoi's has gone mad!!!! Didn't find anyone else to deal with, that they were dealing with MK's ????

  Sameer : ​​(Tries to pacify her by holding her hand.) Why are you getting so angry????

  Sameer sees Shrishti raising her eyebrows as he doesn't know why she got angry.  Sameer understood seeing her gesture.  Pragya talks in between to calm the atmosphere.

  Pragya : If we get some big work, then it is not necessary that we should accept that work without any enquiry.

  Everyone : But, why should we enquire????

  Pragya : If someone gives us a big work, then we should not ignore that work if we don't know the entire truth.  It can also be a trap.

  Everyone (Shocked) : Trap!!!!

  Everyone was shocked to hear this except Sushma, Isha and Misha as they knew why Pragya is doing deal with those so called MK industries.

  Disha : Trap!!!!  For MK's ????  Why will Oberoi's set up a trap for MK's ????

  Purab/Karan/Sameer : ​​ Yaa. Disha is right Dii. Why Oberoi's will set up a trap for MK's ????  That too through business????  There are other ways to destroy the MK's .

  Pragya : There are so many tricks to destroy MK's .  But, if there is no business, then MK will be destroyed by itself.  The Oberoi's won't need to do anything else.

  Disha : But, why do Oberoi's wants to destroy MK's ????

  Purab : Yes.  Why do I feel that it's not just business related.  Surely there is a big reason for this.

  Everyone was wondering what could be the reason that Oberoi wanted to destroy the so called MK.

  Pragya : We all are well acquainted with the so called MK's.  MK's have made so many enemies in both their personal and professional life with by their behavior.  The same would have hurt Oberoi's. (Pragya said this while remembering what they did with her and her Family)

  Everyone agrees with what Pragya had said as she knew how many people MK's had hurted in their ego, arrogance etc.  They are all waiting for their destruction.  After the long discussion on this topic, everyone leaves for their respective rooms.