CHAPTER 5

AKL MANSION :

In Living Hall :

In Living Hall :

They were in a family hug for a while

They were in a family hug for a while. They were in a tight hug & due to that Pragya was facing some problems for breathing. She asked them to leave her as she was unable to take breath. They all saw this & they immediately broke the hug giving her some space to breath. All got worried seeing this.
Shahana goes to bring the water in the kitchen. Miesha goes beside her & patted her back.

Miesha : Dii! You are okay na???? Should I call the doctor???

At that time Shahana brings the water & gave it to Pragya. Miesha helped Pragya to drink the water.

Miesha : Dii, are you fine na???

Pragya : Chhoti, I am fine now. You don't worry about me. Nothing will happen to me until you all are with me.

Miesha : Dii, why do you always talk like this???? You know na that how much I love you. If you said this again I will not talk to you.

Pragya thought to tease her more this time.

Pragya : Are u sure??? R u sure that u don't want to talk to me???

Miesha : Yes. I am 100% sure that I am not going to talk to you.

Pragya : OK then. Don't talk to me. I will also not talk to you.

Miesha had widened her eyes in shock. Sushma slaps her forehead in disbelief looking at them. While others were looking at them being confused.

Miesha : No!! No!! Dii!! Don't do this to me. I was just joking with you Dii. I can't stay away from you or can't stay quite without talking to you. You know na that I loved to tease you.

Pragya : But, I am damn serious Chhoti. I won't talk to you. You were the one who said that you will not talk to me. So, why are want you talking with me??? Go & find someone else to talk.

Pragya was seeing her Chhoti's reaction from the corner of her eyes. She was hardly controlling her laugh seeing her Chhoti's condition.

Miesha : Please Dii. Don't do this to me. I am sorry na. Please forgive me na. You can give me any punishment. But, please talk to me.

She was literally begging for her Dii's forgiveness holding her ears by her hands. Unable to control her laugh, Pragya bursted out laughing wildly holding her stomach.

Miesha was like she has seen an alien.  Others were also wondering a while ago When Miesha was literally begging to Pragya for her forgiveness she was seating there angrily. Now, out of the blue she was laughing out loud.

Shahana : Maasi, here she is asking for forgiveness from you & u are laughing. Seriously???

Miesha : Di, why are laughing now. Wait a minute, till now u were just acting of being angry on me. That means you were again teasing me. That's not fair Dii.

Saying this, she Miesha started to hit
Pragya with pillows which were on the sofa. Pragya was dodging her pillow attacks. After sometime Pragya caught Miesha & start tickling her. Soon, Miesha too starts tickling her Pragya Dii. All the persons who were present there were seeing this with their eyes widened because they have never seen Pragya like this. Whereas their mother Sushma was little teary eyed as well as happy seeing the sisters cute fight as well as their sisterly bond. Sushma feels lucky that she got this 2 beautiful daughters (Pragya & Miesha). She also thanked a God for this.

Prachi came there& sat beside Pragya. She was emotionally looking at her mother with tears formed in her eyes. Pragya got worried seeing tears in Prachi's eyes.

Pragya : What happened my baby???? Why are you crying my Gudiya???? See, I am here only. So, stop crying.

Prachi (Sobbing) : You know na that I can't stay away from you for a long time. You know Maa, when I got to know about your accident from police, I thought police were lying. But, then they show me the photos of the place where accident had happened & they also gave me some of your belongings.

Preeta/Disha/Shrishti : You know Dii, when we all got to know about your accident; we all were broken, especially Prachi. For Prachi, we handled ourselves. After few days, Prachi came out of the shock. We all thought u died in that accident. But, Prachi didn't agreed. She kept saying that you are alive. See, she was right. You are alive, right in front of us. But Dii, if you were alive, then why didn't you came back????

Prachi : Yes Maa. If you were alive, then why didn't you came back???? You know how much I missed you. How much I craved for your love. Where were you all this time????

Everyone wanted to know that where was Pragya for this 4 long years.

Pragya, Miesha & Sushma were looking at each other after listening to Prachi's question. Then, Pragya closed her eyes & took long breath & opened her eyes.

Pragya (In Mind) : Prachi, I can't tell u the real reason why I didn't came back. Sorry baby.

Pragya : Prachi, you all know na that 4 years ago I have met with an accident. But, I was saved by them (Pointing towards Miesha & Sushma). They took me to the hospital, where doctors told that due to excessive blood loss my condition is critical. The chances of my survival are very less. Soon doctors took me to the operation theatre, where they started my treatment. They were praying for me to survive. After finishing the operation, doctors told that operation is successful. It's a miracle that I survived even after that major accident. But, they also told that they did some of my tests. Only after the reports came they will be able to say it clearly. The people who saved me wanted to meet me. But, doctors denied saying that I was unconscious due to the medicines. They can meet me after I gain my consciousness. After sometime, I gained my consciousness the people came there to meet me along with doctors. They checked me & asked me how am I feeling??? I told them everything. They were shocked after listening me except the doctors. Because, they have gone through the similar cases. At that time, reports also came. They checked the reports. After checking the reports, Doctors said that maybe I survived in that accident; but, due to that accident my head was severely injured which led to my memory loss. They asked doctors that when will I be discharged??? After she recovers completely, I will be discharged. After few days, I recovered completely. After I got discharged from the hospital, they took me with them to their home. They started to take my care. Just a few days ago, I got my memories back. I told them that I wanted to meet you all. They agreed for it. After all they wanted to my happiness. See, now I am here in front of you all.

After hearing Pragya, everyone was in tears except 2 people (you know who are they). Both Miesha & Sushma were looking at each other in amusement how easily Pragya made a story & her family also believed her story. Her family couldn't even imagine how much Pragya suffered due to that accident. Prachi & Shahana just hugged Pragya tightly.

🔸 What do you all think why Pragya lied to her family ????

🔸 What will be the reason behind that ????