Bucket List

an-aesthetic-person

^^ inspired by her bucket list (psst . . . Guys go and look!)

1) Have a picnic on top of a pyramid.

Ahaha first let me say that this is less random then it looks. It was inspired by three factors:
a) seeing a film called The Bucket List, starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. They climbed a pyramid.
b) my Grandpa's obsession with picnics. We'll have them anywhere, anytime - i.e a snow-filled graveyard on a grim day in January.
c) I've always LOVED learning about the ancient Egyptians, so it's kind of a dream :)

2) Travel. A LOT.

I've always been super-obsessed with traveling. I hate sitting still if I'm on holiday, I'll be out loving every second of the day. So I have every intention of seeing Egypt (ties in with my first to-do!), The west indies, Carribbean, seeing more of Spain and Italy, Japan, France, etc.

3) visit the Amazon Rainforest.

For ONE reason alone: to swim in some of the idillicly beautiful (and fingers crossed safe) rivers.

4) Swim with Dolphins.

I love dolphins so much, and, after seeing one swimming wild in Cornwall in 2021, I'm desperate to swim with it.

5) GO ON HOLIDAY WITH -dxy_dreamerss

BEST COUSIN EVER . . . YOU AND ME GIRL, ONE DAY
AND DON'T FORGET THE GUITAR XD

6) Publish a book.

Ambitious, I know. . . And probably waaaayyyy out of my reach, but the thought is still there.

7) Noddle.

EVERYONE BUT -dxy_dreamerss WILL BE COMPLETELY CONFUSED, BUT DON'T WORRY, IT'S AN INWARD JOKE. AND -dxy_dreamerss , FOR THE RECORD, I'M KIDDING

MOSTLY

JOKE

8) Do The Dare

RWGGrace
^^ this user recently dared me to run into a shop in old fashioned clothing, run up to someone and ask what year it is. When they reply, I shout, "IT WORKED!" and run out of the shop.

I SWEAR I'M DOING IT

9) ride a horse

Okay, weak thing to put in a bucket list but I really want to do it 😂

10) Cliff Jump.

YES. Just . . .YES.
Not just jumping off a rock into the sea kind of cliff jumping. Actually full scale, high, steep and rocky into the sea cliff jumping.
"YAHOOHOO!" kind of cliff jumping.
I so badly want to do it, icl.

Soo . . . Wdy guys have on your bucket list??