closest shave I've ever had-

OKAY GUYS UPDATE:

I'M ALIVE

AND NO THIS IS NOT A JOKE

someone nearly ran me over . . . Then drove off. . . Yeahhhhhhh

My brother and I were walking our dog on a public footpath earlier (i.e a dusty little footpath round the back of some houses into a park). No vehicles are allowed there, obviously. There's a really sharp bend in the road that is kind of dangerous and should definitely be cleared at some point. We were just about to turn it and then a guy comes roaring round ON A FOOKING MOTER BIKE right in front of me. By the time we saw him it was literally too late to even jump out the way. There was an awful shriek of brakes, like nails down a chalkboard. All I could think was "will he stop or am I about to be hit?" That was honestly it. I didn't panic much because by that time it was too late to panic. He stopped no more then a foot away from me, so that if I'd taken one step forward, well . . .  Well that would have been curtains :)

Imagine if that had been a little five year old or something, and the biker couldn't stop in time.

As it was, we stood virtually nose to nose and I just stared at him, too shocked to say anything. My brother grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the way, even though the bike had stopped at this point. He glared at the guy, throwing his hands up, shouting, "Jesus Christ!" in anger.

The guy didn't even apologise or do anything until my brother said this. When he did, he shrugged, saying casually, "sorry mate", then drove off at the same speed.

I swear, that was one of the closest to "no more Keira" I've ever been~