is this incredibly creepy weird or no?

Tw: r@pe, k!dnap, tr@fficking

I was just out on a walk alone earlier today, in broad daylight along a much inhabited road so it wasn't dangerous or anything. Then this car slows and pulls up on the other side of the road, and the guy inside was watching me. He rolled his window down. My first thought was "am I doing something wrong" but then obviously I started worrying cause, yk, I was alone and this was a full grown guy. So I started speeding up my footsteps and carried on walking. The car started literally crawling along the road beside me at the same pace, the guy watching me all the while. I was really starting to panic, but suddenly the car's windows went up and he zoomed off and went down a turn-in about ten meters ahead of me. I was so relieved and began thinking that maybe I'm a bit too paranoid, but as I approached the turn-in to cross the road ahead, the guy came out of it, and parked his car in front of me, now on my side of the road.
I've rarely been so scared in my life, because now he blocked my way forward and if I needed to run that meant I had to turn my back to him.
I began swerving round the side of the car, and he rolled down his window. He just goes "hi".
I went forward a couple of steps out the way and cautiously said "hello'' back.
He leaned out the window, beckoning me closer, even though I didn't move. "What's your name?"
"Sorry?'' I asked cause I hadn't heard.
"What's your name?"
"I'm sorry. . . " I was about to say I didn't give out my name to strangers, but the reason I didn't will be explained in a minute. "I need to get back."
He nodded and shrugged, but opened his car door a little. I don't know if he did it accidentally or if he got out or not but I pelted off, even though I'd injured my ankle and wore high heeled boots (due to my trainers being out of use atm). I was around the corner from my home but I didn't head back incase I led him there, so I ran through the park and round instead.

Now, the reason I didn't say "I don't give my name to strangers" was because that would make me sound like a minor (which I am) but I didn't want to let him know that incase he preyed on minors or got angry. This dude was at VERY least 25+ and I'm under eighteen, whether he could tell how old I was or not I was still clearly too young for him.

I don't know what he was doing, he was either gonna k!dnap, r@pe or try to date me or smth, I honestly don't know. His manner was really intimidating, and I'm really worried that maybe he was a trafficker or something? It's veeeery unlikely but I'm so paranoid. Ik he didn't see where I went and wasn't anywhere near close enough for him to put anything on me or anything, and he gained none of my personal information, but I just don't feel safe enough where I live to be sure.

CONCLUSION: am I being paranoid or not - about how he was behaving and what I think he was trying to do?