Chapter 10

Well since most of you guys did want Aiden's and Nyx's point of view I will be putting it on the story but I will only put a small part about their feelings because I don't want you guys to know too much plus if I decide to change something later on in the story, I might not be able to because you guys already know their minds. Anyways thank you for all the very awsome comments and votes, and alot of thanks to people who fanned me:) I love reading every single comment especially because you guys really make me laugh alot! I love hearing what you guys think...here's chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

Aidens POV

The silence was umbearable it infuriated me to have that Nyx guy over, especially since I can see that he's obviously only using her. Even before she changed, I would see him in the hallways staring after her in lust like he would do her in a heartbeat, even when he was with Blair. I don't know how Avery didn't see it, or anybody else for that matter. But then again nobody paid as much attention to Avery as I do. She was different when I first met her, I loved how whe was so wonderful and didn't swoon over me that first time. She was a girl with curves in all the right places, I really didn't understand why so many people bullied her, she wasn't even ugly. Her self-esteem was low but that wasn't her fault. She was so caring and sweet it was impossible not to fall in love with her. After she was transformed, I was afraid of loosing her, she was so beautiful I expected many guys to chase after her, and I wanted to be the first to be with her, unlike those jerks who would only like her for her body. I wanted to give her the world, treat her right like she deserved. Unlike Nyx who would only break her heart. I sighed as ten minutes passed in utter silence, I kept sneaking little glances at Avery. Her body was rigid and it looked like she wanted to move away from the both of us.

"Avery?" I said only loud enough for her to hear. She turned her head slightly and looked at me confused.

"Can we talk somewhere? Please.." I silently pleaded. She nodded her head and stood up. Nyx looked at her questionly. She smiled quickly at him and grabbed my hand. She took me inside her coat closet, and pulled the little light to turn on the bulb. The closet was only barely big enough to fit the both of us. It was stuffy and cold considering it was inside the house.

"Can you please kick him out?" I said practically begging. Avery looked like she very much wanted to, and it made me happy that she didn't want him there.

"How do I get him out of here?" she said. I thought about that for a second then I came up with plan.

"Okay here's what you do... Say your not feeling well and you kick both of us out, and then when Im sure he's gone I'll come in through the back." I said satisfied with my awsome plan. I smiled at Avery. She smiled back shily.

"Okay then, here we go." We both came out and sat down on the couch prentending like we hadn't just been in the closet or anything.

"Well guys I feel kind of sick, I think you guys should both go." Avery said practically pushing us out the door. Nyx was frowning, as she closed the door on both of us, not even giving Nyx a chance to say anything to her.

"Well that was rude." said Nyx under his breath. I chuckeled slightly as I watched him leave. I pretended to get in my car and start it and as soon as he backed up and left I got out and dashed to her door. She opened the door and there stood my dream girl. She was perfect in everyway even before the accident.

Avery's POV:

Omg! Is it just me or did the room just get hotter. I thought as I fanned myself, Oh Gosh! Aiden was so cute! I can't believe I'd have rather kick Nyx out. My heart is telling me something isn't right about Nyx. But I was stupid for bringing them both into the house at the same time, I mean seriously I don't know what I was thinking.

"So for bringing Nyx in, I don't know what I was thnking." I said slapping my forehead. Aiden laughed quietly and stomach fluttered. When he stopped, he looked at me, those beautiful green brown eyes melted me right on the spot. Right then it was as if it was me and him only. I wanted to take him in my arms and hold him forever. He gently brushed a stray hair out of my face as I blushed.

"Your so cute when you blush.." said Aiden softly, which only made me flare up more. I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato. I moved my head down and stared at the floor. Aiden tipped my head back.

"Dont be emberassed, Avery, you amazing in every way, whether you choose to see it or not. Don't think that just because I asked you out after you the accident mean that I only wanted you for your looks." he said looking determined. I was shocked to say the least.

"Then why did you ask me out?" I whispered.

"Because I was afraid to loose you.." Aiden softly muttered.

"But I want to take things slow with you, I say we really do get to know each other for real, then you can decide if you want me or not? Is that okay?" I was still speechless so I nodded my head instead.

"Okay..well I'm hungry." Aiden said grinning, my breath caught in my throat as I watched him glow in happiness.

"I'll make us some sandwiches." I said getting out of my speechless state. I walked over to the kitchen and took out the necessary items. I was looking down, cutting up the sandwiches as I felt a pair of arms go around me. My body whent into a frenzy of tingles, I couldn't help but want to turn around and kiss him. So that's exactly what I did. His torso pressed closer to me as we kissed each other hungrily. Aiden grabbed me by the waist and placed me ontop of the table sitting up, his waist in between my thighs. I grabbed a hold of his hair, which was soft and silky. I pulled strands of it as he pulled my hair too. Just as the kiss was getting more and more heated withing each moment...

"Corumppp." Said a fake cough behind us. We both jerks apart and turned around to face a very pissed of Daniel.

Oh-oh! What do you think is gonna happen? Anyways I will be putting in Nyx POV in the next chapter...please don't be mad at me, I'm really tired and I just wanted to upload this for you guys, so Comment. Vote. Fan

-love, Stephanie:)