Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

I was captured as I looked into his eyes...he caressed my body softly. I was only in my panties and bra and I wasn't ready for anything more. I knew Aiden knew i didn't want to go any further so he didn't pressure me. I sighed in contentment as he kissed my lips softly, taunting me. I smiled behind my closed eyes.

*********************************

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. Who on earth was cooking in my house? I know it couldn't have been Daniel he doesn't even know how to use the stove. Then it hit me like a ton of waves, everything that happened last night up to the memory where I felt Aiden lay down next to me, we hadn't done anything but we had fallen asleep with our arms wrapped around each other. Just the thought of it made me smile. Then I remembered that Aiden was downstairs. I jumped out of bed running towards the stairs. I was so excited to get down the stairs that I forgot what I must have looked like until I ran past a mirror that was just down the stairs from the kitchen and let me tell you I looked like hell! My hair was so tangled up that it looked like a cat choked up a hairball right ontop of my head and my gosh! The cute clothes from yesterday were all crumpled up and my makeup was smeared all over my face. So I ran back upstairs, took a hot shower and picked out a pair of black Juicy Couture sweat pants and pulled on a blue D&G tanktop with my Manolo black flip-flops. Next I brushed my hair and let it fall down my shoulders. This time I took my time to get down the stairs and I slowly walked down the small hallway towards the kitchen. I turned the corner and there he was looking so perfect, he didn't even have a hair out of place, and his shirt not even crumpled.

"Hey sleepy head!" Aiden told me with a huge grin on his face. I just stood there and stared. How was he all neatly cleaned when I was the one who woke up all crappy?

"Um...Aiden? Did you even sleep at all? I raised an eyebrow and stared at him suspiciously. He looked at me with a puzzled face.

"Huh? Oh the clothes, yeah I don't move around a lot during the night, unlike SOME people." he says smirking. I blushed and looked at the floor.

"I don't move that much.." I muttered. Aiden only chuckled. Looking down at his plate I noticed that he had set a plate for me too on the huge granite table. The plate contained to strips of bacon and scrambled eggs. My nose was right. I looked around the bright kitchen it was painted a soft yellow because my mom likes warm colors, the yellow made the kitchen look even bigger than it already was. I loved the stainless steel apliances and the gorgeous chandeliar that hung from the ceiling hallway. I sat on the stool right across from Aiden was looking at me smiling.

"Hey so your parents aren't going to pop out of nowhere right?" Aiden asked warily.

"No they always travel and it seem like it's always just Daniel, Blair, and me. Well now it's just me and Daniel." I said shrugging my shoulders. I took a small bite of the bacon and grinned.

"When did you learn how to cook!" I immediatly started eating more food, his cooking was amazing, I don't think I've eaten better eggs and bacon in my whole seventeen years of life. That's how good his food was.

"Well our cook taught me since I was little, since he was the only person I liked being around with and you know my parents are always gone too." he told me with a serious face. I thought about this, I knew how he felt my parents and his parents were so alike.

"So where's your little sister?" I asked curiuosly as Aiden ate his food. He chewed and swallowed before he answered me.

"With her babysitter." he frowedn and I watched as he blanked out. I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Hello? Earth to Aiden!" I said. He snaped out of it and looked at me.

"Sorry I was thinking about my sister, I hate leaving her alone." Aiden said.