Chapter 21

Especial thanks to xxninjahearts who made me the most AWSOMEST cover!! I really loved it:) Okay just to let you guys know you guys were almost super close to the truth so congradulations I hope you guys do enjoy this chapter!:) btw sorry I didnt upload sooner Wattpad was having some problems and it wouldnt let me upload the webpage! I thought I was going to die! X)

Chapter 21:

"Whats wrong Avery?" said Aiden. Oh gosh I think I'm PMS'ing because I keep having these moodswings, he probably thinks I'm weird. I wiped away my tears with the back of my hand and sniffled.

"Nothing Im fine but I have to go.." I said trying to get out of his embrace. He only held on tighter as I looked at the floor and avoided his gaze.

"No, your not leaving until you tell me what's wrong, I hate seeing you like this." he muttered softly. I grimaced and looked up at his concerned face. He was so sweet, everything I could have ever wanted and because of him, Nyx wasn't on my mind anymore.

"Its Blair.." I whispered. I noticed Sarah had walked up next to us and was tugging at my hand trying to get my attention. I looked at her and she looked at me curiously.

"Why are you sad Avery?" she said in a sweet voice. I smiled swiftly.

"Because my sister is leaving.." I said making up lie, well sort off since she was leaving, but I figured she didn't need to know the thruth. Aiden looked at me weirdly.

"Ohh your going to miss her right?" she said smiling. I don't know.. I thought to myself.

"Yes." I said lying. Sarah hugged my leg and ran back inside the house. Aiden raised and eyebrow and looked at me curiously.

"Care to explain?" he said.

"Well Blair sent me a text message just now." I said taking out my phone showing it to him. He grabbed it and frowned as he looked at it. I watched in silence as closed it and gently placed it back in my palm.

"Im coming with you.." he said softly. I brushed a piece of his hair away soflty, he caught my hand and placed it onto his cheek. I smiled softly, and whispered "Sorry but this is something I have to do on my own.." Aiden frowned but nodded his head, I knew he'd understand.

"Be carefull.." he said just before I turned around and walked away. I closed my eyes shut and nodded, my hand on my heart as I silently hoped that I didn't get anymore broken. I took my car and left towards the park that me and Blair use to go to when we were little. Five minutes later I arrived at the small park. Trees whispered softly and swayed gently in the wind as I watched the sun beat down on Blairs gentle golden hair. She was sitting on one of the swings and looked lost in thought. Her eyebrows formed a small frown as she bit her lip. The air was nice and warm as it made my hair fly in the wind, getting slightly in my eyes. I took a deep breath and walked up to her. She looked up as soon as she heard my footsteps and smiled, her eyes twinkling in a wicked way. I gulped.

Blairs P.O.V

Here comes the girl who ruined my life. I smiled and watched as Averys dark brown curly hair blew in the wind, making her look like a model. She really was pretty, always has been. I ruined her life just so I can get some satisfaction that she atleast suffered as much as I did. And now I got to see her face crumble to pieces as she finally learns the thruth. I'm leaving tomorow and I just needed to see her cry before I left forever. She reached me and sat on the swing next to me. Her hair fell forward and hid her face as she looked down. Quietly she said, "Hey.."

I smirked.

"Hey" she looked up at me now and blinked her big blue eyes at me. Her eyelashes brushing her cheek softly everytime she closed her eyes.

"So what did you whant?" she said nervously. I was glad she was.

"Mom and Dad said Im leaving tomorow..." I said.

"Oh" Avery whispered, barely audable.

"Did you know you kiled my parents." I blurted out before I could stop myself. Dang it! That was not how I was planning on tellin her.

"Wha-what?" she said with wide eyes. I hung my head.

"Yeah you killed my parents in a car crash. So yeah your parents aren't even my real parents. Their my aunt and uncle.." I said softly looking out into the distance as I remembered that faitfull day. Me and Avery where only five years old when the accident happened. I remember the hospital, the nighmares, the death scene. I was scarred. My parents were taking Avery to her favorite Ice cream shop for her birthday. I remember sitting in the backseat with her as she cried and cried and cried that she wanted her mom and dad. My mom was getting flustered as she tried to calm her down but Avery just wouldn't shut up. So just as my dad turned around with my mom as they both tried to calm her down because she was trowing her bottle and stuffed animals into the front, a driver turning the corner hit the car. White lights flashed as I heard a piercing cry. I remember seeing the glass shatter and I watched in horror as my parents flew out the front windshield. Avery's head shot through one of the windows and I got slammed hard onto the backseat form the force. My head hit the back and I started bleeding. Last thing I remembered was red in my eyes as shapes became blurry. I remember saying softly,"mommy?daddy? Don't go" before I woke up in the hospital. Avery's parents were shattered and they took me in. Avery had gotten a concusion but survived. She didn't remember anything, but I had. I just never told anyone that I remembered. Avery's parents made us all think that we were triplets, but I had known better only Avery and Daniel were brother and sister. I was just the orphan cousin. I knew it was her fault they died. I grew up my whole life trying to destroy her without anybody suspecting me. We use to be close but after the accident I was never the same again. I made friends with the populars and then started spreading rumors that Avery was fat and ugly. I had convinced everyone that she was worthless and stupid. Everyone believed me and from then on Avery was bullied on a daily baisis. I wanted to take away every good thing that she ever had. When Aiden came, I wanted him just to hurt Avery, but I knew I really loved Nyx. Avery really messed me up, I had nightmares everyday for twelve years and it never got easier as I re-lived the accident over and over again. I sighed as I struck my foot out and started swinging slightly. I knew Avery was still speechless as her eyes became glossy.

"But how?" she whispered softly,brokenly. I didn't want to explain something that would cause me so much pain.

"I left you my diary in my room. Read it, it will explain everything..." I said looking at her blue eyes. A small pang made it's way to my chest as I watch those same blue eyes as mine turn empty and cold, broken. I'd finally done it.

"Thats why you hate me..." she whispered to herself. I didn't feel like smirking or smiling in satisfaction, now that I had everything said, I wanted nothing more than to get out of here.

"Goodbye Avery, I hope you understand why I did it.." I said softly. I stood up and dusted off my black summer dress as I walked away from a sobbing Avery.

This Is NOT the end!!! Don't worry I still have more explaining to do! I just wanted to upload this for yuh guys! Anywho A small shout out to one of my fans xxSingle2minglexx who Made me laugh and was the first person to comment on Come Alive! Btw to the people who havent read it can you guys PlEASE read it and comment plus Vote! Please Id really appreciate it! Love Stephanie

Vote. Comment. Fan:)