Chapter 1

NEW STORY;D

The good girl and the bad boy? Nah! THE BAD GIRL AND THE GOOD BOY,It's different 

__________________________________________________________________

The cast of the story will be up soon :) 

CHAPTER 1-

“Are you ready?” I heard my mom yell for the tenth time. Summer was over. It was time to go back to school. I picked up my bag pack and looked at myself for one last time.

‘Be confident. Be fearless.’ I kept repeating in my head as I went downstairs. My mother was frantically tapping her foot on the floor and looking down at her watch clearly irritated.

“So you FINALLY ready?  I have a meeting, a very important and you-“

“Sorry mom” I walked past her and went to open the door, pissed.

I didn’t want to go to school. Not because I have a relationship with my bed but because of so many other reasons.

“You okay?” my mom shot me a concerned look as I got in the car. I just nodded my head and began to listen to my iPod.

“You haven’t even been eating well. You never ate before as well, but these days you don’t even bother to drink your slim milk or eat a protein bar..”

“It’s okay. Nothing much just-“ before I could complete the sentence her phone rang. She started talking about the business again. My father had gone out of town for a meeting and my mom had been handling it while he was away. My school wasn’t far from home so I had to ask the driver to take the longer route. I soon reached school and my heart started to beat faster. And faster every second.

“See you at night!” my mom excused herself from the phone as she said bye and started talking again. I got out of the car. Now was the time I had to face it. face it all. Even though I wasn’t ready.

“Claire?” I heard the familiar voice as I turned on my heels to meet the eyes of my best friends. Stella and Brianna.

I sighed in relief and both of them came to hug me.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. Has he come?”

“Yeah.”

“You sure you want to do this?”

“Stella, yes. Lets go?” I smiled at them as they both came to stand beside me. I put my scarf around my neck, checked myself in mirror and then we started to walk. I was glad to know girls still had envy in their eyes as they saw me. Nothing had changed. Nothing will change. We entered to school building and started to walk towards our lockers. Everyone eyed us, but just with envy not shock. I came in contact with the school jocks. The jocks from the football team. The head cheerleader obviously would talk to them. cliché.

“..Looks like nothing stops you from being hot now, does it?”

“Well boys time stops for no one!” I smiled at them as we started to walk down the hall.  Saw some familiar faces. The ones I didn’t like as well.

“Ew. Do you mind moving?” Brianna shoved a girl on the to make way for us to walk.

“I was meaning to tell you-“ Brianna was about to say something but then stopped as she saw my expressions change. She looked in the direction I was looking and all of a sudden dragged me. I couldn’t move. I froze In my place. I couldn’t believe it.

“Claire someone will notice the look on your face” Stella whispered in my ear as I moved from there. I couldn’t believe what I just saw. My boyfriend, ex- boyfriend having his tongue down Alison Stacey’s throat. That made my throat burn more than vodka shots do. My nostrils were flaring but then I got reminded,

‘Nothing bothers you. Smile’

“Are you alright?” Stella asked with a concerned look.

“YES! What were you saying earlier?” I looked at her with a smile.

“That is exactly what I wanted to say. Ethan and Alison are urm, sort of a thing” she was scared to tell me this, I know.

“SO?” I looked at her with disgust and anger.

“Nothing just wanted to let you know” she backed off a little.

I opened my locker and looked at my time table. I had very few classes in common with them. I had classes in common with Ethan and-

I felt soft lips being planted on my cheek and a turned around and banged my head into someone’s nose. As the person looked up I looked into his beautiful green eyes as he crinkled his nose and rubbed it. It was Noah. Noah Anderson. My best friend since childhood and at times my worst enemy.

“NOAH IM SO SORRY!” he looked at me with narrowed eyes as he smirked.

“It’s okay…” he said and I instantly knew he was upto something. I know this look on his face.

“I’ll see you guys later?” I told Stella and Brianna and they walked off. I turned to look at Noah.

“What is your little mastermind hiding?”

“The look on your face a few minutes ago..” he said amused and my heart sank. He noticed it? was it that bad? This would get worse I guess. But its not that easy. To be hot and heartbroken at the same time.

“Don’t worry only I noticed it” he said as he slung an arm on my shoulder and we started walking down the halls. Noah and I had known each other since the age of one. Noah’s father and my father had always been close. The first time I met him was at my first birthday party. I had dropped cake on myself and Noah had helped me get up. Even though he was the reason it fell on my first ever birthday dress. Since then we were like this.

“What’s wrong?” he asked looking at me but I didn’t know!

“Nothing..”

“Listen up. I’m saying this and you wont let me hear the end of it but you should know. You are the prettiest girl in school. He was just the hottest guy because he was with you. You are the one who decided to end it. He just made it look like you got dumped. You are the one who can do much better than him. Look at you. You are the girl people envy, he is just another jock. I don’t like it when you get feelings. I like the ‘I don’t care about the world Claire’ not this heart broken one. I know you fee bad about it, but listen to me, it’s time to move on.” Noah finally completed his speech. I looked back into his green eyes and they told me the truth. I could do much better than Ethan. I kept my head high. I shouldn’t care and I am going to try to do that.

“Noah?”

“Yeah?”

“Youre the best!”

“I know!” he smirked and started to walk again by my side.

“You know we could take revenge…” he said and I knew he would bring this up.

“No way Noah!” I will never do that no matter how heartless I get.

“Then find a boyfriend so that I can go rub it in his face. Go for something less Abercrombie” I chuckled at his comment. Ethan was an Abercrombie model. No one in school knew this until I got him that place. Daddy connections, you see.

“See you later?”

“Yeah” I smiled as Noah dropped me till class.

The first period I had was Science. And this time we had partners for every class. The school wanted to try something new. They gave me the biggest nerd in school. He did all the work and I just sat and filled my nails. He did it happily. I entered class and it was almost full. My seat was empty and right next to it was something that took me by surprise. I smirked. In surprise.