Chapter 5

Sorry for the dealy. Cast suggestions please
___________________________________________________________________ 

CHAPTER 5-

The rest of the day went by smoothly. Daniel and I had all the classes together after lunch. So did Noah and I. And Ethan, well I just saw him sucking Alison’s life out. Brianna and I were walking towards Stella as soon as the bell rang signalling the last period.

“Daniel?” I screamed as I noticed Daniel exiting the school building. Most of the people turned to look around.
“What?” I looked at them with my eyes wide open. Most of them looked down and started doing whatever they were doing.
I noticed the sunlight coming from outside making Daniel’s hair look shiny like pearls.
“Yeah?” he asked confused as I reached to talk to him.
“We have an PE are you staying?” I asked him and he raised an eyebrow before nodding.
“So we can go to my house after that, I don’t have practice anymore.”
“Sure” I smiled and he smiled back. He looked really cute with a smile on his face. His dimples looked deeper every time he smiled. Then we headed to the gym.

“OUT!” I screamed for the second time. She didn’t move but a fresh stream of tears from her eyes came out. Again.
“I SAID GET OUT!” I looked at her with shock then threw her hands up in irritation.
“Stella? Do you mind telling her the cheerleading squad does not need such un professional people?” I turned to Stella who nodded coming by my side.
“But-“ Amber tried to speak between her sobs but I cut her off in anger.
“BUT WHAT?” I screamed as Stella tried to calm me down but I just gave her a warning look and she backed off.
“But I’m sorry!” she said wiping her tears away. I laughed mocking her.
“Did you hear that people? She’s sorry!” I blinked my eyes once. Twice. Thrice, before speaking again.
“You’re sorry, you’re late. You’re sorry you were texting when I was explaining. You’re sorry someone could get seriously injured because of you and your stupidity. You’re sorry your uniform is  not ironed!” I pointed at her up and down but she just cried.
“I-I-I’m sorry!” she stuttered out.
“Sweetie, go show your sorry act to someone else. We don’t need you!” I pushed past her to where everyone was practicing. Everyone practicing out there looked in utter shock. What’s so shocking? You piss me off, I throw you out.
“Her presence isnt pleasing me. Get her out of here!” I sternly told Stella and she went and started to get her to go out. All the girls were looking at me with their eyes wide but knowing I’m not in a good mood they got busy. Rest of the practice went by well since not much time was left.

“Someone is ANGRY!” Noah laughed and that just irritated me more.
“Noah don’t cheese me off right now!” I looked at him taking a sip from my bottle as we headed outside gym.
“Be a little nice. You literally scared the life out of her. Next time be a little calm!” he nudged my shoulder but I was still angry.
“When I need advice, I’ll ask.”
“I’ll be waiting!” he winked as he headed to the boys locker room.

I changed my clothes and as I was heading out I noticed Daniel waiting for me. He was looking down at his book in his hand. Once a nerd, always a nerd! I chuckled at the thought as I walked up to him.

“Ready?” I asked and he just nodded. He really doesn’t talk much to me.
The driver opened the car door for me and when he saw Daniel I had to nod for him to open the door as well.
“Ms Claire? Your mother said she had to leave for a meeting, and she will be coming back with your father only. She said she’ll call.” My driver said in his rich French accent.
“OKAY!” I said after him and he looked at me from the rare view mirror.
“And she said take care!” he smiled at me and smiled back.
“Yeah tell her I will!” my smile grew wider. Anthony our driver had been with us for years now. No way my mother could have said that. He always added these messages to make them sound more…motherly?

“You live here?” Daniel looked around and I smiled.
“Yeah…” I said getting out of the car. The butler came and took our bags. We then headed upstairs to the study hall. I didn’t want to take him to my room so soon for some reason. Weird, I know.

After a few hours of research I was tired. “Can we take a break?” I asked him and he took a step back from the library making way for me to move. I went and picked up my phone and saw-
8 Messages.
1 missed call from Brianna and Stella each.
4 missed calls from Noah. Since he was so impatient I decided to call him.
“What the hell?” Noah screamed from the other side of the phone.
“What are you talking about?” I asked him in surprise.
“I saw you leaving with Daniel…Well so spill the beans!”
“He’s at my house-“
“AND???” he eagerly asked.
“And we’re doing a project!” I finished.
“AH boring!” he said with a yawn.
“So that’s why you called?”
“I wanted to know if your brain hasn’t melted. Good to know you’re not alive…BYE!” he said and cut the phone. Rude.

I walked back to the room and took my seat next to Daniel. I’m sure he didn’t even notice I was there he was so lost in his books! Maria my maid got us some snacks and refreshments and after a while he finally closed the books. FINALLY! He took a bite from the macaroon and was about to say something about studies but I cut him off.

“Not about studies. Project or anything! We’ve worked for hours on it and now I’m tired!” I said keeping my juice down. He chuckled in response.
“SO…” he trailed off.
“SO?” I questioned him.
“So I’ve been meaning to ask you something..”
“Yeah what?”
“Nothing forget it!” he smiled and looked down at his plate.
“No ask it’s okay!” I gave him a warm smile but he went back to his books.

“Claire?” I felt Daniel’s hot breathe fanning my face. I opened one eyes and the got up with a jerk.
“What’s going on?” I asked looking around the stack of books.
“It’s okay you’ve only slept five minutes. I’ll leave!” he said getting up.
“No wait!” I held him back from his wrist. He looked down at it and I let go off it.
“What? why?” he looked down at me.
“Erm, I wanted to-“
“Excuse me Ms Claire, Noah is here!” One of the workers said followed by Noah.
“HELLO-What the hell happened in here?” he asked looking around in shock at the piles and piles of books..
“Daniel was studying” I looked at him as he blushed.
“I was just leaving!” he took his books and started packing his bag.
“I never asked if you were leaving!” Noah looked at him chewing his gum.

“Noah, why are you here?” I asked him eyeing him up and down. He seemed like he was going for a party.
“Little nerd, don’t you remember we have a party to go to? Since you decided not to take my calls, or Stella or Brianna’s I decided to see what’s wrong!” he walked further into the room.
“Sorry my phone was-“ he cut me off.
“Yeah yeah! Daniel want to join us?” he looked at Daniel who was done packing his books.
“No I think-“
“Oh c’mon man! It will be fun, come join us!” Noah smirked at me at this statement.
“I guess, I could but my clothes?”
“I live two minutes away…we can take something!” he smiled at Daniel nodded.
Before leaving the room Noah looked at me and made his way towards me.
“You forgot a party? Well, nerdy effect already?” I slapped his arm playfully before he whispered again “I hope you know it’s his first high school party ever! Don’t be so harsh on his like you were on Amber!”

I hated him for saying that. How could he? How dare he? Well, why do I keep forgetting…He’s Noah! He's not just a normal friend. He's that friend wh's the bad boy of the school, my best friend and my worst enemy. And of course the only guy who knows all about me. Without even me telling him that.
But my mind didn’t pay much attention to that. It was wandering on the fact it was Daniel’s first high school party. Ever.

_____________________________________________________________________________

How was it? Sorry but have patience please. And yeah everyone the story will get a lot more interesting! :) 

 What do you think id going on? How's Daniel? In the nexy chapter you'll realize how hot he has actually become. More on him. And Noah? well, he's the best friend :D

And Claire.....Leave something for the next chapters

XOXO