Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6-

I gasped in shock as I looked at Daniel heading out of Noah’s house.
He wore a blue varsity jacket with dark jeans and shoes. His hair was brushed neatly into a quiff. His cheek bones were prominent as he listened to what Noah was saying. What were they talking about? His ocean blue eyes landed on me as he looked up and down. Usually I am the one making the grand entry but this time, Daniel did it.

“Claire got ready? She got ready on the day of the party? Wow, impressive.” Noah clapped followed by my hands in contact with his face. I chuckled as I playfully slapped him.
“Daniel, you look good.” I winked at him as I complemented him. His cheeks turned a shade of light pink. He looked so cute.
“You look beautiful” he said smiling at me.
Did he just call me beautiful? I’ve never been called that! All I hear is you’re hot or sexy, but beautiful, I’ve never been called that! My heart was literally melting at his words.
“Thank you.” I gave him a half smile.
“I think Daniel may steal your spotlight today Claire!” Noah nudged my arm as we headed towards his car.
“Oh and meet my date, Jenna” He opened the car door revealing her sitting over there. She wore a black dress, which ended, I guess from where it started?
‘Keep it classy, never trashy’ I didn’t want to say this on her face because she was apparently Noah’s date and a close friend? But trust me, I have a feeling at tonight’s party, I’ll be saying this line.
“Hi Claire” she came out to hug me but I just back away a little. My dress would get spoilt. Besides, I don’t hug often. I have OCD so I have weird thoughts about bacteria’s and stuff.
“You look really amazing!” she looked at me up and down, eyeing me.
While she looked trashy I kept it classy. I wore a dark blue long sleeved dress with black pumps and a black bag with it. Adding accessories to make it look more fun. But her accessories…Let’s just say some would think she’s trying to sell those things!
“I always do!” I smiled at her as we got in the car.
“Who’s the host?”
“Stefan!” Noah replied to Jenna’s question and she went back typing on her phone while I sat back awkwardly at the back seat with Daniel who found the palms of his hand so amusing.

One jerk. Two jerks. Three-
“Noah if you want to spoil my hair just open the windows don’t do this to your car!” I screamed at him and he turned to look at me.
“You stupid! Something’s wrong with the car, im not doing it purposely!” he screamed back.
“Noah-“
Jerk and the car breaks down.
“Great now the car broke down!” Noah slammed his hands on the steering wheel.
“WHAT? YOURE CAR JUST BROKE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE?” Jenna looked around the road and all that came in her sight were forests.
“Yes and you screaming into my ear wont do any good for the car but just make me deaf!” he replied pissed. Jenna muttered a sorry.
“Let’s check whats wrong!” Daniel patted him on his shoulder as they both got out.
“Don’t come out of the car, okay?” Daniel looked at both of us from outside as they went to open the front. As soon as they opened it a large cloud of smoke came out making them cough. They started fixing things until they gave up!
“Girls, you mind coming out?” Noah asked as Daniel came to open our door.
“What?” I asked him irritated.
“We cant fix it, right now. Don’t panic, I have a plan!” Noah said trying to assure us.
“Wow Noah and his plans!”
“You wanna know about it?”
“Oh please youre plans never work”
“So you wont follow?”
“I don’t follow people!” I replied sternly.
“Okay then, me, Daniel and Jenna will walk and find a safe place, which isnt far from here according to the gps and we will leave you alone over here to give hungry bears some fashion tips!” he completed with a smile.
“Wh-“ he cut me off.
“And you could maybe teach them about Neon colours!”
Three of them chuckled and I glared at them with a straight face.
I then started walking in the other direction.
“Oh claire I was joking!” I heard Noah yell and I just kept walking. I couldn’t see anything but I still kept walking.
“Claire we’ll leave you and go if you don’t stop!” he yelled again.
“Bye Claire!” he yelled. Yeah as if he will leave me and go. He wont. He cant. Only to discover he was walking in the other direction with Jenna.
But Daniel was nowhere to be found! Where did he-
I got interrupted from my thoughts as I got pulled into a strong pair of arms.
“What?” I asked looking into his eyes.
“Why are you being so stubborn?” he asked.
“Let me go”
“If youre so stubborn to not go back, I’ll go with you” he spoke.
“I can go alone!”
“Claire, this isnt the high school building or your house street, it’s a place where most of the crimes take place!” he said sternly.
“Thanks for the information!” I removed his hand from my waist and started walking further.
“Why cant  you just walk with Noah and Jenna?”
“Because Noah is an idiot and I will not like to be seen with Jenna wearing that dress and not in this kind of hair!” that made Daniel laugh.
“Whats so funny?” I asked him confused.
“The fact that we’re in the middle of nowhere headed for a party out car broke down. The people who came with us are going in some direction they have no idea about. And I’m trying to tell you about how dangerous things can get, and you are worried about being seen with jenna in that dress and with hair like yours at the moment!”
“Well you know…” I trailed off not knowing what to say.
“I know what?”
“I just like to always look good!” I proudly said walking forward. He just chuckled as he tried to catch up with me as we walked towards what seemed like….i don’t know!

________________________________________________________________________

NO PARTY? THEN WHAT?

HOW WAS THIS? BAD I KNOW...BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

XOXO