Chapter 7

Some action, but be patient.

Next chapter will be way better. Way to go :) 

CHAPTER 7-

“Claire?” Daniel asked me stopping dead in his tracks.

“Yes?” I asked him turning around my hair perfectly flipping to one side.

“Where are we going?” he asked with a hope that I might answer but I didn’t because I didn’t have an answer.

“We should go back to where Noah and Jenna-“

“NO WAY!” I glared at him. He got scared and backed away a little. After walking for a couple of seconds we heard laughs. The laughs become louder. I moved closer to Daniel holding onto his arm feeling a little scared. They could be anyone. Like those biker boys in movies with Tattooed arms and beer cans.

He patted my arm in a reassuring away and covered me a little.

“I think we should…” he trailed off as two familiar figures came walking from the woods, laughing.

“I thought you guys went the other way?” I asked Noah and Jenna who were trying to catch their breath from all the laughing.

“Yeah I did think so too. But seems like we guys were roaming around in a circle!” Noah replied finally being able to speak.

“What about you guys?” Jenna asked.

“We were just going” I replied.

“Where? You cant even see whats ahead of you! Now that we’re here Let’s walk together!” Noah suggested as we started walking ahead.

“What about that safe place according to your gps?” I mocked him as his cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

“It’s actually the way you are heading to..” he trailed off walking ahead with Jenna as I proudly smirked.

“Happy?” Daniel asked with a glint in his eyes. Everyone knows how satisfied I get when I’m right. 90% of the time, I am.

“Yes!” I smiled walking beside him.

“How far is it Noah?” Jenna asked taking off her heels. She had been constantly asking the same question from the past 10 seconds and had been whining about her heels. Daniel must have noticed the flaring nostrils and the irritation on my face so he asked-

“Are you okay?”

“She’s so irritating! I’m wearing heels too, but am I whining? No. I’m wearing a dress too, am I whining about how uncomfortable it is? No.” I replied pissed.

“It’s okay… tolerate her for a few more minutes!” As soon as he completed a drop of water dropped on my nose. Then my hair then my clothes and within a couple of seconds we all were soaking wet.

“Wow, and the place still hasn’t arrived!” I looked at Noah with Annoyance.

“We’re here!” he opened his arms wide showing us the house similar to the one in Adam’s family.

“This?” I looked at the creepy haunted house.

“Yes this! I’m sorry I couldn’t look for the one with spa in it” he mocked leading us all inside.

“But this place doesn’t even look safe!” I whined but no one was listening.

“It’s just a night! Plus you have Danny boy and me!” Noah took a step into the guest house.

Our teeth chattering we waited for the bell boy to come on the counter. The night was going nothing like it was supposed to be like.

“Two rooms for the night?” Noah told the creepy looking bell boy who had a cut on his eye. How cliché.