Chapter 11

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE CAST!

_________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 11

“HIDE!” I pulled Daniel down when I saw them leaving the theatre for halftime.

“Actually no, go follow them! Pretend cool and just be like you’re here with someone else, not me for sure and just be calm okay?” I was being hyper so I took deep breathes. Daniel went out to follow them as I lowered his snapback to hide his face a little. I kept looking at the door until I saw Daniel coming with popcorn munching his way in. Follow by Noah and Stella, laughing. I pulled my phone out to see if I had any messages but I didn’t. I didn’t mind them going out but knowing them separately is one thing, together they will be a disaster.

“They seem to be having a fun time!” Daniel whispered into my ears as the movie started but backed away when I gave him a glare. The movie was good. Noah made a nice choice. I could get a nice look from where we were sitting. They seemed to be having fun. The movie ended and they were heading out so I Daniel and I followed them.

“Hey how about we get some dinner?” Noah winked at Stella as she curled her hair smiling at him. Daniel and I tip toed as we followed the out of the theatre. I put my a scarf around myself trying to hide my face as Daniel looked at me in shock.

“Why don’t you just go and talk?”

“Why don’t you just help me?” I asked him back we started to walk right behind them. Noah was taking her to a pizza place. Daniel was walking right beside me with his hands in his pocket as he looked around as we finally reached we took right behind them. Dinner had nothing much since they only laughed on Noah’s jokes. He’s not even funny.

“Are you a vampire?” Daniel asked taking another size of the pizza.

“What? NO!”

“You don’t eat.” As much as I wanted to deny he was right. But at this moment I had lost my appetite. Thinking of the future it gave me goose bumps.

“I can pay” I took the bill from Daniel’s hands.

“Well you didn’t even eat so why should you pay” he smiled and I just gave it to him. They were leaving so we left following them again. They stopped for ice cream.

“You want one?” he asked as we waited for them to leave as we made our way towards the ice cream guy.

“One Double chocolate chip with brownie crumbs and sprinkles and whipped cream on top of it.” I told my order as he looked at me up and down.

“I’ll just have a blueberry lush!” Daniel replied as we walked right behind them going to the park.

“So Stella did you like the movie?” Noah asked her taking a seat next to her on the bench

“Yes!” she blushed and that’s how it followed.

“The food?”

“Yes!”

“My Jokes?”

“Yes!”

“The Ice Cream?”

“Yes!”

“And this?” he handed her a little bad. I couldn’t see what was inside it but whatever it was I knew Noah would surely get a yes from this. He always saves it for the last, be it anything. Anything.

“Noah this is so pretty!” Stella took out the bracelet from the bag.

“I thought this would go with your Bridesmaids dress for Kourtney’s wedding..” he smiled as he put it on her wrist.