Chapter 8

HERE YOU GO!:)

______________________________________________

CHAPTER 8-

I was right this will be a long night.

And there goes another shriek.
“Not funny Noah” Jenna said trying to catch her breathe.
“See it actually is, you’re smiling”
“I can’t go back”
“Babe we just talked about it, just some weird noises nothing much.”

“Noah I can’t go back to the room, its so scary!” Jenna went and hugged Noah as he sighed and looked at me.
“Claire, put make up on she’s scared because of your face!” Noah joked as I looked at him with anger. I have dealt with Noah’s jokes but jokes to make Jenna feel better and show me down, that was it. No one shows me down that way. Not even Noah.
“No I think she must have seen herself in the mirror and that dress, she must have finally realized how it actually looks!” I said smiling. No one laughed except Daniel, he looked it he must have seen the relief on my face. At last I told her about how much her dress bothered me. Finally I got it out. No party, no date. But Noah seemed pretty good with her. Still doesn’t change my opinion about her.
“What does that mean?” she asked with anger building up but she replaced it with regret as I took a looked up from the ground marching towards her. Daniel held me by the hand. What was he thinking I’d hit her? Please, I’d have to take a bath for the next couple of hours to wash whatever thing she had off.
“I-I-I” she started to look for words.
“I mean, always keep it classy, never trashy!” I said looking at her. At last she knows it. I just looked at her trying to intimidate her. She just looked down at her hands as Noah hugged her mouthing words to me,
‘What the hell?’ he asked looking over her shoulder to me.
‘What?’ I rolled my eyes moving around the room a little.

I was pissed at Noah. But Jenna acting that way, didn’t make me feel a little better but added oil to the fire.
“How about you and Daniel go in that room and we guys stay here?” He was addressing this to me but he was looking at Daniel. I should be angry not him.

Without another word Daniel and I left the room.
“That was..” Daniel started to look for words as he unlocked our door. “A Relief!” I finished taking a place on the bed. I felt so much better in the room with Daniel than I felt with Jenna.
“I was going to say awkward, but we both have different point of views!” he took the support of the wall as he smiled at me.
“Yeah we both are different!”
“How would you know, you barely know anything about me!” he said walking towards the bed.
“That’s not-No it is I don’t know anything about you!” I said feeling my cheeks turn a little pink as I felt bad that I didn’t know much about him. Even though I’ve known him for so many years.
“But maybe I do.” I said thinking.
“No you don’t”
“But I want to know more. I’m kind of curious!”
“Let’s play a game?” he asked with a twinkle in his eyes.
“What game?”
“I ask a question, we both answer it about each other. Then you do the same and vice versa?”
“Sure!”

“Favourite colour?” he asked.
“So easy, blue” I answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
“Wrong, red. And yours is purple!” he was right I was wrong.
“Favourite food?” I asked looking at him.
“You eat?” he joked.
“Yours is Thai, and you don’t know mine!” he was happy I got a point in this one.
“You’re right. And you like Thai too!”
“Okay you get that one.”

After at least 40 minutes of doing this, our score was-
Daniel-25
Claire-20
I expected myself to not even get one right but to my surprise I knew a lot! A lot more than I expected. But he just had one question wrong. That’s it.

“You know a lot about me, more than I thought you would.” He said looking at me as I smiled. I didn’t even realize that I lost because was too busy having a nice time with him. Which is weird.
“But I really want to know one thing..” I said trailing off.
“And that this?”
“Why the sudden change?” I asked as he looked away with a smile.
“First, it wasn’t sudden. I worked on it during the summer.
Second, I don’t know thought I’d try this look”
Yeah this look to get everyone’s attention. Drop the glasses to reveal the blue eyes. Suck the flabs in to show the abs. Remove the hideous braces to show the pearly whites. Wash the oil and make a quiff. And what all he added.
“I like this look. You look better.” I smiled at him as he looked back in shock.
“Coming from you? Thank you.” I didn’t know what he meant by the first part  but I didn’t stress on it.

I was feeling sleepy now. I had started to doze off but I woke up when my head landed on a hard shoulder. I woke up with a jerk.
“Hey, I guess you’re tired, you should go to sleep.”
“Not in this!” in yawned pointing at my dress.
“Take this!” Daniel took off his shirt and gave it to me. “if you don’t mind” he added.
I didn’t say anything but took the t-shirt from his hands and went to the bathroom to change. I didn’t even open my eyes over there, because i knew I couldn’t burn the images from my head of the bathroom. Usually in movies it looks nice but in reality we all know how bad things tend to look. I came out and noticed Daniel sitting on one of the beds looking around. I went and sat next to him.

I soon dozed off to sleep on his shoulder. I didn’t think of the dirty bed sheets, the not puffed pillows, the noisy bed because I had melted in the arms of the person who was putting me to bed. I felt the sheets get pulled over my body removing the hair from my face I saw him smile. That’s all I remember before I closed my eyes I dozed off the sleep.

“Claire? Claire?” I heard Daniel’s voice but thinking it was a dream I didn’t do anything but replied in my brain.
“CLAIRE! WAKE UP SLEEPY PUMPKIN I’LL EAT YOUR PANCAKES!” this was Noah and this wasn’t a dream. Even if it was nobody eats my pancakes. I woke up with a jerk looking around groggily.
“See? She’s up!” Noah smirked taking the blanket off me.
“What the hell is wrong with you? Let me sleep!” I said taking the sheets from him.

“You want to sleep in these sheets? I don’t know how many people must have slept in them, who knows how many biker guys must have had beers sitting in them with chest hair all over the sheets or you know-“
“EWWWWWW!” I said pushing them away standing on the bed. Noah and Daniel chuckled as I stood on my tippy toes bouncing up and down from the thoughts of a guy sitting on the bed with rotten teeth and I don’t know what all.
“Yeah now let’s-“ Noah stopped and turned on in heels before looking at me up and down and smirking. “leave when you’re ready” he moved his head a little before leaving the room.

I realized I was wearing Daniel tee from last night and I suddenly turned to look at him. He was shirtless! His six packs looking so prominent and he had a light v line. I blinked a couple of times looking all over his body. His hair was in a mess which made him look so good. I had no idea that he was looking at me too, with a smile. I blushed a little before going to the bathroom taking my dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror. It wasn’t a cliché moment because my hair wasn’t in all directions as I smile at myself. My hair was sticking out a little, and yes I was smiling at myself. I don’t know why but I was. But then my smile faded away when I looked at the background. The bathroom had a green toilet seat and onion coloured tiles around. Ew. Someone needs an interior decorator ASAP.

I changed from my clothes and got out instantly fixing my hair a little.
“Here” I handed Daniel his shirt and he wore it instantly. His hair coming down to his face before he fanned them away. He looked cute.

“Are you guys ready?” I heard Noah say from the door and we headed out. I wore my heels and took my bag. I saw Jenna right next to Noah. Last night flashed back. Awkward. Weird. Irritated. We headed out of the creepy motel.

“We’re going to walk back till the place?” I asked taking a few steps further and then Noah’s car came in view.
“No I got it fixed and it’s here!”
Daniel opened the door for me to get it. I smiled back at him in return.

He started the car as we headed back home.
The night was surely different in a way.

Time for a new day.

_______________________________________________________________
NIGHT ENDED WHAT NEXT?
GUESSES?
HELP THE STORY!
TELL ME HOW IS IT?
BYEEEEE
XOXO