Oh Gods-

It's another day in The Allied Archives world. I sit at my desk going through all my Admin settings, this is a private world after all I'm defaultly the Admin. I sigh as I type in a few lines of code. I was on another server the other day, and a friend had helped me with a bit of coding. Actually he did all the work. I just made the texture. I finish the code, open my wrist console, then type in a short command.

/teleport @e[name=Xander] AlliedAlex

A pretty fluffy cat appears in my arms with a glow of light blue particles.

"Hey bud, I got your code fixed, let me get you all set up." I say giving the fully white cat on my lap a few pats. I take a look at his collar, making sure I put in the right ID for him. I finish it and he glows a light blue. His fur changing to have a big patch of black across his back, covering his tail, along with the top of his head, a little white still showing around his neck. I give him a few neck scratches, seeing a small patch of black that looks like a goatee. He purrs and gets up. I roll my chair backwards thinking he's gonna get down onto the floor. Instead he jumps onto my desk walking all over the keyboard.

"Gah! Xander!" I quickly grab him, but as I do I see some odd things happening on the console screen.

Teleported Players from DreamSMP To The Allied Archives

Teleported Players from Hermitcraft To The Allied Archives

"Xander! Really?" I exclaim, I toss him to the floor, turning off PVP, knowing a few of these Players are pretty good at fighting.

Grian> Where are we?

MumboJumbo> Unsure.

Ph1LzA> Who's the Admin here?

I type in a bit of code, taking a bit of bread out to eat.

"No! Not for you!" I laugh at another cat trying to nab some. I look up the coords for the biggest room, teleporting everyone there. "Come on you two."

GoodTimeWithScar> Oh my goodness there's a cat named Jellie here!

I close down the console. Locking the room as I leave. I make my way to the room.

"Scar are you not at all scared that whoever teleported us here might want to murder us?"

"Grian they have a cat named Jellie I doubt they want to kill us."

"I don't think they'll kill us anyways. PVP is off."

"Ha ha suck it Green Boiiiiii!"

I could hear as I reach for the door handle. I open the door and feel everyone's eyes on me as I enter.

"Oh my gosh more cats!" The person petting Jellie exclaims.

A Player wearing a suit and helmet walks towards me. I'm immediately intimidated by how tall everyone in this room is.

"Okay listen!" I exclaim. "I was coding a texture onto my cat, and he jumped onto the console, teleporting you Players here, and I don't know how to fix it." I admit.

The Player in the helmet nods. "That's understandable. Though you said you were coding a texture. Isn't that a little harder than figuring out console commands?" His head tilts to the side.

"Aha, about that- I didn't code his texture, I just created it, and applied it." I facepalm, "This is why I'm usually on singleplayer worlds-"

"Well since we're stuck here would you mind if we go out and explore?" A Player in a red jumper, with wings asks.

"I'm alright with it. Just no exploding anything, I'm looking at you Wilbur." I laugh.

"Wait, you know us?" I look over to see a tall blonde kid looking over at me.