Everything is Alright-

But is it?

But is it?

This isn't natural is it?

It's there one second.

Gone the next-

~

"I think we may have gone a bit too far-" I say taking a few steps back.

"Nope!" They say popping the p. "We've gone just far enough. Welcome to The Far Lands Alex. You know this is before your Father's time? Notch removed these that Update. Though on the few worlds that are run by people like us, they still exist." Their hands come to rest on my shoulders.

"You mean people like you. You're lucky you even have this form of contact with me." I say stepping away from Them, pushing Their hands away with mine.

"You're an Oddity Alex, a Traveler from Mayljaly's bloodline, a born Admin, not to mention you're from an Update that no longer exists." They say. I look over to Them seeing that Their stance is the equivalent of Them rolling their eyes.

I scoff, "That last part is thanks to you."

"Us, Alex. Have you not figured it out? We knew what your father did to hide you from us, we knew it was a probability that you would get your Code Named changed. So we went deeper. One small line of code was all it took. One touch too." I hear the smirk in Their voice as they finish.

"No! I refuse to believe I'm one of you. If all it took was one touch, then how come Grian and Pearl were so much trouble."

"You're quite naïve, little one. They're before you, we weren't all that strong back then. We found ways to get more in our ranks faster as time went on. You were our first experiment using a newborn Player, speaking broadly. Your rarity was intriguing, when we heard of you from our own Travelers, we knew you were going to be the most interesting to watch, also knowing your species and such, it was too sweet not to act on." The world suddenly goes a bit dark. My idle lighting picking up, glowing a bit brighter compared to theirs. "You're something created by both Notch and Alex. With that you're more powerful than Her. She doesn't quite envy that, but we do know She wants you on Her side."

"Just because you think you have me wrapped around you fingers doesn't mean I'll succumb to become one of you, Zchos."

"Really now? I'd like to have you think again." The land around us changes, slowly morphing into something different. "This place look familiar?"

I can feel the color drain from my face, the air knocked out of me for a split second. "It can't be." I mutter. The buildings from my world I called The Allied Archives surround us.

"But it is Alex, you created this world, you lived in this world. All alone. You are one of us, everything points to it."

"I'm am not a Watcher!!!"

"Careful with that mouth of yours, you tend to speak in your sleep you know? And if I didn't know any better Xisuma is in the other room." They chuckle

"Just because I can call you what you are doesn't mean I am of your kind."

"It's true, but there's no possible way for you to be a Listener, as they're all wiped out. Well except for that Martyn guy, but he's not much of a threat for us right now. Even your Father can't call us what we are, neither can Xisuma. No one, but You, Grian, Pearl, and their friend Martyn can." The air shakes a bit as They speak, causing my ears to ring slightly from the vibrations. The area changes again, and we're back standing at the edge of The Far Lands. "I'll be letting you go for now, we still have a long ways until we reach The Farther Lands. I think this part of you should be well rested before you join me for the last few chunks. I'll see you in due time."

"I'll be here." I nod, blinking once, twice, three times, sighing as the face of Penny appears in my vision. 

She mews at me questionably. "Yeah, it's Them, you think I should talk to someone?" I say sleepily, as she gives a small affirmative trill. 

"Alright, you bother Scar in the morning okay? I'll send Xander to mess with Grian, that sound like a plan?" I ask yawning.

The only answer I get back before falling asleep, is the start of her purring as she snuggles up next to me.

~

Author Alex here:

Well I wasn't expecting that to happen-

I was just messing around with Beta Minecraft, before Beta 1.8. Also found out you can't really get the installations of Beta or Alpha from the Launcher anymore, so that sucks. Though I found out that the Beta versions I have installed are ones where The Far Lands generate in. It's insane though, no creative mode, no commands, and worst of all no sprint. The Far Lands are about 12,500,800 blocks out from Spawn the Farther Lands being over 1,000,000,000. So to make things easier on me I just got a mod. So Far Lands in 1.18.1? Yeah-

It's very very jittery over there if I'm honest, I quit the game and it just crashed like I closed the world hours ago and I just ended up closing Minecraft like barely 20 minutes ago.

But I got these images and I just started writing, and then I end up doing lore- Oops.

Also if you guys want a bit of info on my Watcher/Listener/Admin/Traveler Lore just let me know. If there's a good amount of people I might drop the broad information I have available to give. Since I'm still working on the small bits, like the fact most Players can't call Watchers, Watchers, their stuck to using Them.

Travelers are also pretty cool if I don't say so myself!!! :D 

Okay that should be it hope you enjoyed this somewhat angsty thing with Hermit!Alex-

Byeeee!!!~