New character that I love

So it's been a bit yes SMP work is a lot tbh anyways here is a new character that I will be acting as in a new SMP I have been invited to called Snail Craft. Fun fact it's actually public so if you got Java and the other members are willing to take in a few more there's a chance for you all to play. It is modded tho so keep that in mind.

So this is StarBoi as I call them for now

So this is StarBoi as I call them for now. Their lore name will likely be Aeya Yuya, but for lore reasons it is non-pronounceable for mortals. They used to be this being made of space dust, mini stars and such, but someone decided to make friends with The Universe, end up getting them to take a break and give them a small orb that was pretty much the universe condensed for them to watch. But this someone thought it was okay for them to go ahead in swirl their hand into the orb a few things happened. The main one we'll be focusing on will be the fact that this caused Aeya to condense into the form of a small child. They wandered for a bit until they found a place where a young Dark Mage named Abbadon was doing some work in his tower. Aeya walks up and knocks at the door and goes. "Mum I blew up." In reference to seeing children get sick while playing outside and yelling to their mothers that they got sick. I am honestly in love with StarBoi atm they're so much fun to play game wise as the origin is literally made for Menaces. There's starlight mode which makes me go invis, and then I also get phantom phase. These give me infinite weakness. But the starlight mode makes it to where I'm not slow during the day and I also get night vision. At night I get speed and strength two. I can basically one shot Abbadon with my fist no crit. It's insane. (Also yes those are Hermit Plushies I love them one of the members demanded that I put on the texture pack and then proceeded to give me my comfort Hermits or well 3 of 'em. I'm still missing a few.)

Also as a content creator/Vtuber I also made a cute little model for me to use whenever I stream on this server

Also as a content creator/Vtuber I also made a cute little model for me to use whenever I stream on this server. Those little galaxy bits were so annoying to make, but they work soooo.