More Pirate!Alex Art

-

-

So I was thinking about swords.

Alex normally wields a greatsword, something well over half their size. (My brain instantly thinks of Sayu from Genshin.) But they also dual wield normal sized swords on low spoon days.

I like to think that they saved up a lot of gold for this sword, and once they had enough, they dragged Abbadon with them to get it. They struggled to hold it up promptly, falling over and accidentally yeeting the sword into a nearby crate.

I also like to think that someone had been standing like 5 inches from where the sword embedded itself into the crate, so this person just looks over and there's just a giant ass sword in their face, Alex faceplanted on the ground and Abbadon just snickering.

-

-

This is my favorite drawing of mine as of now.

I do not yet know how these two are together, but Blue imagines Abbadon saying, "I don't do friends." like the angry little emo he is, and Alex goes, "What about boyfriends?" and Abbadon gets all flustered like, "Whahuh wha- gay????? Like gay????????"

I mean, I love that dynamic, but I do not think I nor Pirate!Alex possesses the amount of rizz in order to even say that so casually.

I told Blue that, and he said, "fine "what about husband?""

My brain is like, "As yes, just skip right to being a married couple. We've done that many a time in many a universe."

Blue was also like, "The reason bbadon doesn't do friends is because  his friend got gallowed because of him." I'm assuming that means they died at sea or something? Idk Pirate terms. (Parent Dearest, please teach me your ways qwq/nf.)

Anyways I love these two. I love them in every universe. There are like 3 main personas that Blue has: blue, Abbadon, and Ace. I have Alex, Rowan, and Gideon. But in my brain, I categorize them all as roughly the same person, just different universe because its just me and Blue. This is just for simplicity, not actuality. I think there's like two universes where we aren't married. Flower Idiots are siblings, and The Rift Duo, I think, are just friends.