Brain wants to lore so here-

So we all know lore goes like this: Hermitcraft is canon to 3rd Life, 3rd Life is canon to Last Life, and Last Life is canon to Evo. Therefore since 3rd Life is canon to Last Life and Hermitcraft, Evo is also canon to both.

But at the end of Grian's MCC VOD we get some info on the rift and his POV on Hermitcraft and Evo.

"They are 2 separate entities to me. Ha! Entity- But yeah, to me, Hermitcraft and Evo are two separate things."

So this debunks Evo being canon to Hermitcraft right?

Not necessarily. Man I love open ended lore-

What if there's 2 Grians?

or

What if Grian doesn't remember?

Let's go back to Martyn's Listener lore, the Watchers say that Grian wasn't even supposed to be there. So if he wasn't supposed to be there then why was he?

Somethings not adding up, but it makes sense. I think there's something we're not seeing yet.

Grian did say to watch the Rift, watch it closely, stare into the deep depths of the Rift. Things are coming out of it. Who knows, maybe we'll get some answers?

~

Okay hello Semi-Lore-Brained Alex here!(I'm a little jumbled at times lol-)

This is all just speculation on the lore we have, Grian has stated that he doesn't see HC and Evo as Connected, but isn't that all the lore in this fandom is, a butt ton of speculation? This here is just something my brain decided to throw at me, I've found myself to be pretty good at finding lose ends and tying them in a way they fit. This is not lore I will be using in my recent fic, as it would throw off some plot points, but I honestly really like creating new ways for us to look at the lore we have and other small things we know just from being in the fandom. So that's what I'm doing,  Grian says he doesn't see HC and Evo being connected that's alright, it's perfectly fine. Though for people who want to combine Evo and Watcher lore later in the future can use that as him not Remembering Evo or that Evo Grian and HC Grian are two different people. I'm not gonna lie, there are people out there who would be like, "Well so and so said they don't see it that way." and just because 'so and so' plays a big part in the lore doesn't mean we're not allowed to use lore like that anymore. 

I'm not gonna lie though, I don't think anyone is gonna stop making Watcher HC lore/fics any time soon cause that's a big part of the fanfic side of this fandom. Though to be honest it is kinda the main part of the Fandom, and fics with Watcher Grian are very predictable. Not that there are some good ones with good twists or that the predictable ones aren't good at times Though it is also clear most people who write Watcher fics it's usually called a Watcher AU

~

Non-Lore-Brained Alex here!

End note: HC lore is very speculative. End of story. Do whatever you please with it. Just because a CC says they see it differently doesn't mean you can't implicate it. There's AU's for a reason.

This part in this book got odd. Lol

If you guys want any more speculations, want me to try to tie something completely random into the lore and make it work? Anything of the sorts? Hit me up! I'm up to do anything really, the fic we've been working here is on a bit of a stand-by so I could prolly do this to help myself get back into writing it, or more so writing in general.

I'm gonna go get some food now. I'll see you in the next part.

Less Than Three!!!

<3